Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milk Man

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭gidget

We do, use to deliver Monday to Sat, with a double order of milk on a Sat, now only comes Mon, Wed & Fri. We used to also have a paper man & a bread man too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

No, we've no milkman but I did give birth to a very, very hairy baby so got a lot of milkman/Pat Mustard comments in the hospital. My husband is now known as the hairy baby maker!

I'd actually like a milkman though, our toddler guzzles milk and my pregnant self can't get enough of it either and we're always running out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Nah - but we do have beer delivered.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

No, I buy it in SuperValu.

I see Avonmore and Arrabawn milk there, it's very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭kristian12

Yes we do but intend to stop in the new year because we pay well over the odds for the convenience. 6lters of full fat and 3ltres of slimline = €10.50 vs €6.84 from the local shop is a no brainer really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement