Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do people..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

I don't mean to brag but i am a 9/10 male and i can have almost any woman i want.

Yes sleeping around is fun for a while but it gets pretty boring and it's nice to have someone you can trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I've been single at times and have gone out and had my pick of hotties (i.e. took whatever semi passable skank I could get my dirty little hands on). Problem was - whereas they did come across with the auld how's your father, I still had to make my own dinner and not one single one of those ungrateful bitches offered to pay half my mortgage - not a single one:mad:
    Fúcking women eh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

evo2000 wrote: »
    Why do people want to be in relationships?? whats the point of it? why would you commit to one woman when you could go out and have your pick whenever u felt like it? no listening to nagging or any of the other stupid drama, that alot of relationships come with, i dont understand why some people willfully subject themselves to this torture! and incase anyone takes offense to this..its is just my view, id just like to hear what other peoples opinions are..

Is this in your head?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

getting horrible mental images right now

Tis alright until you accidentally turn the bastard on :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Pursue, hump, bail, no real connections made. every weekend.
    STI clinic this way >>> ;):p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Reoil wrote: »
    Why do people type annoying incomplete thread subject titles?

They do it bec...

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

good point...........if you want to die a sad and lonely old man!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭evo2000

So the most common reason is sex on tap because the majority of people seem in complete disbelief that it is possible to pull chicks on a regular basis...unless your a complete reptile or fully retarded its not actually that difficult! id rather listen to my mates brag about getting lucky than listening to the generic relationship whinge...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,247 ✭✭✭✭endacl

So the most common reason is sex on tap because the majority of people seem in complete disbelief that it is possible to pull chicks on a regular basis...unless your a complete reptile or fully retarded its not actually that difficult! id rather listen to my mates brag about getting lucky than listening to the generic relationship whinge...

Your life sounds kinda binary.

endacl wrote: »
    Your life sounds kinda binary.

So does yours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,845 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Regular sex! if not that regularly, sporadic sex without having to graft in a bar or club.
    Any of my single mates who are interested in regular sex have one of multiple friends with benefits...
    yeah if you are interested in pulling and in any way decent, its a joke, in Dublin at least, some of my male mates are often the ones blowing the women off, they have it on a plate from decent / good looking girls and arent interested for various reasons...

Do you not have any normal friends who don't do either of these things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

So does yours.

"I know you are but what am I"

It's that sharp wit the ladies love, isn't it? :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

Your friends sound insufferable.

smcgiff wrote: »

It's that sharp with the ladies love, isn't it? :D:D:D

Arghh 5th class flashback!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Do you not have any normal friends who don't do either of these things?

They're all fourteen-year-olds pulling the knobs offa themselves while listening to the twerking on the wireless, Bridie! :pac:

jimgoose wrote: »
    They're all fourteen-year-olds pulling the knobs offa themselves while listening to the twerking on the wireless, Bridie! :pac:

Ah man some of your posts just crack me up :pac:

jimgoose wrote: »

Could be worse! they could be lads clinging to the first chick they meet out of the sheer fear they ll never manage to pull another! :D:D

smcgiff wrote: »

It's that sharp with the ladies love, isn't it? :D:D:D

Due to being banned for responding to such sly digs i have resorted to the "I know you are but what am I" tactic, it seems the safest option!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Could be worse! they could be lads clinging to the first chick they meet out of the sheer fear they ll never manage to pull another! :D:D

Don't worry, they'll cling to the first female person that actually let's them have a bit of boob! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Due to being banned for responding to such sly digs i have resorted to the "I know you are but what am I" tactic, it seems the safest option!

Only threatened. You weren't actually banned.

You were marched down the principal's office, but your parents weren't called in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

Idbatterim wrote: »
    Any of my single mates who are interested in regular sex have one of multiple friends with benefits...

Exactly. This was the only reason I went on the dole, cos I heard of all the extra sexy time I could avail of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Because if I wasn't in a relationship with her someone else would be and then I'd have to disembowel that someone else and I don't want to do anything to anyone that involves the word bowel. It sounds messy.

strobe wrote: »
    Because if I wasn't in a relationship with her someone else would be and then I'd have to disembowel that someone else and I don't want to do anything to anyone that involves the word bowel. It sounds messy.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    If you ever leave me
    I'll disembowel you too

Who said romance was dead? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

why would you commit to one woman when you could go out and have your pick whenever u felt like it?

This sounds a bit rapey to me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    If you ever leave me
    I'll disembowel you too

Can I use that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Venus In Furs

Yeh connection-free sex the odd time is SO, SO much better than never ever being in a relationship with someone you're in love with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

..connection-free sex the odd time is SO, SO much better ....

When my connection goes down I have to resort to my magazines :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

It's not all about sex.

Because I'm female, and fairly young, I could probably pull every weekend if I wanted to.

I don't though.

Regular sex with my boyfriend is great, and sex in general is great, but it's not the be all and end all.

I'd rather be with him than be single. No rows, no nagging. We both have time together and time apart. I can talk to him about anything, and know he'll understand and not judge me. He supports me emotionally, and always considers my feelings. The best part is cuddling up together in bed, just as wwe're about to fall asleep. Feeling the warmth of another person with their arms wrapped around you is lovely - even if i do regularly kick him around in my sleep. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

Yeh connection-free sex the odd time is SO, SO much better than never ever being in a relationship with someone you're in love with.

"Connection free" sex is a bit like taking drugs, its an outlet for escapism or maybe just the easist option when needing to avoid the pain or discomfort associated with "attached" sex/relationships/life in general. It can also become quite addictive once you realise how easy it is to get and the advantages it offers when attempting to avoid emotionally connecting with other people, or even yourself. imho.

Advertisement