Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

African Cup of Nations 2015

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

If ivory coast lose there last group game theres a chance for Yaya and Bony to be involved against Chelsea.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

jebforever wrote: »
    Are you sure? I would've thought they'd be back the following week. Less than 4 days to the Saturday games could be viewed as a bit too soon to return to competitive action after the exertions in the tournament and all the travel as well.
    Man City were talking about including Yaya/Bony if they get knocked out Wed night, Mane has an extra 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Man City were talking about including Yaya/Bony if they get knocked out Wed night, Mane has an extra 24 hours.

Interesting, I would have thought they'd need more time off but maybe it'll be a team by team thing whereby clubs fighting for the title and those at/near the foot of the table will want their players back asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

jebforever wrote: »
    Interesting, I would have thought they'd need more time off but maybe it'll be a team by team thing whereby clubs fighting for the title and those at/near the foot of the table will want their players back asap.

I suppose it's just like a regular international game suarez last year played a game for Uruguay in Uruguay thurs morning came back and played the sat morning game against Everton. Sanchez did something similar this year. It all depends on how important the clubs view the player

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Yaya Toure will be assessed after the #MCFC midfielder was seen clutching his hamstring following his withdrawal for #CIV today

@BenDinnery

Had my flipping eye on him too, in the he post Costa team I had just enough to go ADM to Yaya for Hull next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Yaya Toure allayed any injury fears after the #MCFC powerhouse limped out of the win over #CMR on Wed by insisting "There is no problem"

@BenDinnery

May be looking at him for the Hull game yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

DR Congo, Ivory Coast, Ghana, and Equatorial Guinea in the semis. There's a 3rd place playoff next weekend so I doubt any players from these teams will play the next two GWs.

Looks like the Asian cup players have returned to training. Jedinak in particular down as returning today to training. Will be interesting to see how he fits into the Palace team now.

Advertisement