Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motor Tax 2 years out of date, driving

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

jesuswept wrote: »
    Jaysus I want to pay it. I just couldn't. I come on here to ask advice and get people telling me to break the law. You're all a pack of dicks on this site.

So long.

What a cretin

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Volvoair

if you go into tax office and pay arrears and get new disc there will be NO court case, once they get their money their happy.
    now, if the cops stop you .....this will turn into a totally different ballgame....
    you WILL be brought to court ,fined,penalty points,possible car impounded/crushed.which may incur release fees...
    i know which option i would pick,if it was me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

listermint wrote: »
    There is forum for discussion and then there is just plain making stuff up.

Which is factually what you did.

So why not just yell people you made that up rather than harping on about people giving out about you're false opinion.

Found it,
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057157720&page=6

it was cleaveland hot pockets reply, but on googling it, i know the loophole wasn't closed, My bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thanks folks. Remember to keep your tax up to date.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement