Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Phone does be hopping so I have it set to no notifications :D

Will have a look now

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Lads I reckon I'm going with Wilbertos offer, it strengthens both my defence and midfield.

Now who wants barkley??????

Just kidding about barkley.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Lads I reckon I'm going with Wilbertos offer, it strengthens both my defence and midfield.

Now who wants barkley??????

Just kidding about barkley.

Go on spill, who you getting from him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I'm prob a bit late too the stones party but I threw in a bid any ways. Take a look and get back too me and we can work something out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

tumblr_nswmzgCViK1uxd4nzo6_400.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ive had some offers for Ronaldo and Messi lads... I would be interested in moving 1 of them on IF i get the right deal which would have too include a couple of players in return

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

After a lot of negotiation the worlds greatest defender ever Mamadou Sakho is on his way to sunny, crime ridden, drug infested, Mafia run Naples.....He doesn't know this so nobody tell him!! Heading the other way are Iker Muniain, Zacaria Bakkali and a couple of youth players! Chambers will also go on loan to Milan next season.

Happy with this deal, after the formation changes i really really needed a new defender!

I would also like to point out that the hardest part of the negotiation process was dealing with the god awful new interface!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

John Stones is on his way to roma! In exchange for jan vertonghen, nicolas gaitan and either juan quintero or carlos mane.

Sad to see him go but Im getting 2 1st teamers and a promising youth in return.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

John Stones is on his way to roma! In exchange for jan vertonghen, nicolas gaitan and either juan quintero or carlos mane.

Sad to see him go but Im getting 2 1st teamers and a promising youth in return.

Thanks again! :)

aQAQ7ra.gif
    The offer for John STONES of Everton from AS Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

taylor-swift-dancing-grammys.gif

Paid a hefty price, but it will be worth it in the end. Paying for potential, as they say (whoever "they" are!) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

whos the tart in the GIFs? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Jocelyn Wildenstein

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    swoody wrote: »
    Jocelyn Wildenstein

56810455.jpg

S4DN95o.gif

John STONES has completed his move to AS Roma from Everton for 10,000,000 plus Jan VERTONGHEN and Nicolás GAITÁN

giphy.gif

Soexcited.gif

@ GT & Swoody: I hope Taylor Swift breaks your internet!

1428415526-anigif_enhanced-25532-1422993816-2.gif

Only messing:

tumblr_m9a4jvJs3L1qmom57o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Wilberto wrote: »
    gif central

My dad used to go out with a woman called Carol Swift - I wonder if they are related because she had a face like a dogs' anus as well......

My dad used to go out with a woman called Carol Swift - I wonder if they are related because she had a face like a dogs' anus as well......

banned-by-akismet.jpg

55851053.jpg

49449037.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Wilberto wrote: »
    banorama

tumblr_inline_nxve4znKIG1qfo9t0_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nejx74H8hF1r6jipc.gif

latest?cb=20130902150707

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

The match ended 1 - 1 between Panathinaikos and Newcastle United in their Division 3 fixture.
    Ndinga was on the scoresheet for his side.

So playoffs again. Big wins for fiorentina and malaga keep the promotion race in div 3 interesting. Massive couple of games left for the 3 contenders

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

He is the gameworld owner, couldnt have lowly Porto beating him ;)

FC Porto slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Barcelona in their Division 1 fixture.
    Tévez was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

A draw with Ajax though o should have won!

4 points from relegation with 2 games left!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

4-1 win to keep playoff hopes alive, 2 goals from Kampl, although Valbuena, just back available got himself sent off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Just Bout scraped past unmanaged Hamburg to secure D2 status, season over here and about bloody time.....

2nd season in a row where results and consistency have just been abysmal. Here's hoping for the proverbial 'turn of the corner' in 2016!

Happy New year!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

22 shots and 70 % of the ball....lose 1-0 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

On the beer in Manchester. Did I win?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

gerp99 wrote: »
    On the beer in Manchester. Did I win?

Won 6-1 I think and I drew so you're 5 points ahead in 2nd place. I have to win and you have to lose your next game for me to have any chance. Sure lose for the craic and we'll have a winner takes all game at the end of the season ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

The match ended 1 - 1 between Panathinaikos and Newcastle United in their Division 3 fixture.
    Ndinga was on the scoresheet for his side.

So playoffs again. Big wins for fiorentina and malaga keep the promotion race in div 3 interesting. Massive couple of games left for the 3 contenders

I'm bloody raging had hoped to win against Fiortenia and have a bit of relief as I'd have only Malaga left and would be 6 ahead of him.

How much do you bet I'll drop points against Palmerias and an unmanned AZ :(

I know I don't trust the match engine but would be nice win something in this GW all the same :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Luis Muriel comes off the bench to head a vital winner against Celtic.

Checks results for other contenders....... Panathinaikos held to a draw by Newcastle, fiorentina only went to table toppers Schalke and turned them over 3 0 :(

Thanks Jose!!

Happy New Year all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Promotion for my Liverpool team. A wonderful second half of the season, I'm still unbeaten in 21 games!

Happy New Year!

Luis Muriel comes off the bench to head a vital winner against Celtic.

Checks results for other contenders....... Panathinaikos held to a draw by Newcastle, fiorentina only went to table toppers Schalke and turned them over 3 0 :(

Thanks Jose!!

Happy New Year all!

God completely forgot 2nd goes up automatically so not only could I have possibly cemented yeh title I would have most likely dragged you up with me.

Feel even worse :(

unkymo wrote: »
    Promotion for my Liverpool team. A wonderful second half of the season, I'm still unbeaten in 21 games!

Happy New Year!

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Mourinho wrote: »
    God completely forgot 2nd goes up automatically so not only could I have possibly cemented yeh title I would have most likely dragged you up with me.

Feel even worse :(

I would have paid for your open topped bus complete with free bar if ya had won tonight!!
    Ah well on to Sunday we go......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement