Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for more fans

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 CrazedGalway

This one has to be my favourite though[/quote]

I agree haha

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭SeaDaily

Everyone at the Roisin Dubh, any open mic in Galway. A majority of big Galway musicians. Anyone on the dole. Foreign people in Galway. Loads of Americans on reverbnation. I could go on and on but I've **** to do. Yere all prob the sort of people who think education matters and you have to drink to be sociable. Were different people so let's just agree to disagree or go **** yourselves a pack of dry ****es. (I'm being fair)

What retards think education is not important? And are people with an education generally equated with heavy drinking?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I do have serious songs but I'm known for piss takes and that's why people love the ones I mentioned above. The whole point of them is to have a laugh but people on this thread went full retard lol
    I've a song called Easter Monday that's really good if you like serious stuff, Demon Inside (old with a terrible flow but a good listen), Gang Rape Justin Beiber (To upset people). But I am brilliant! People on board.ie are just idiots. lol
    Everyone at the Roisin Dubh, any open mic in Galway. A majority of big Galway musicians. Anyone on the dole. Foreign people in Galway. Loads of Americans on reverbnation. I could go on and on but I've **** to do. Yere all prob the sort of people who think education matters and you have to drink to be sociable. Were different people so let's just agree to disagree or go **** yourselves a pack of dry ****es. (I'm being fair)
    I'm thinking the same about you :P

MOD: It was lovely to get to know you here, but for aiming abuse at not 1, but all posters on this thread who disagreed with you is not how we get down on boards.ie. Personal abuse is not tolerated which you agreed to in the terms of service and in the forum charter. I hope you accept this ban more graciously than criticism of your music.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement