Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game-week 15 Matchday Thread.

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,128 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

not sure how, but a lowly score of 36 for the week sees me with green arrows! up to 38K :)

Top 10k average was 34 for the week, just ahead of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Delighted with 47 considering Chambers & Austin were sent off and captain Aguero hobbled off after a few mins. Gives me my highest rank (47k) since gw4.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

My 34 points means I dropped less than 200 places overall - I'll take that in a pretty crazy week! Also 1ft this weak means I can play 11.

Also up to the automatic promotion places in the FSA qualifying league! That could be a tough one to hold onto though!

Hopefully we both go up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

up 35k places since last week from 83.4K to 47.2K overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

I had a good week if you consider how badly some of my players got off. 37 points, with Fab, Chambers, Austin, Smalling, and Aguero all fecked for next GW

• Advertisement
Advertisement