Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game-week 15 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭basillarkin

52 when yun is subbed in for Taylor, a good week overall. Who to get in for augero? Already have bony and Costa. Might go with RVP but after watching villa on sat, benteke could have a hattrick

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

43 for the week very happy with that. Won my 3 cup competions and my H2H.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Waiting for your predictions for this week now :cool:.
    52 when yun is subbed in for Taylor, a good week overall. Who to get in for augero? Already have bony and Costa. Might go with RVP but after watching villa on sat, benteke could have a hattrick
    Not a good score, a great score. Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Finish on 46 (-4) for the week which is good, but that hit meant I lost my H2H by a single point. Doubly galling is the those transfers were Tadic and Dummett to Eriksen and Terry, and if I'd done nothing I would have finished on 56 (playing O'Shea against Liverpool instead of Terry). Still, they were good transfers at the time!

Anyway, can't complain really, up to mid-20s ranking and only Aguero and Austin to worry about so got away relatively easily. Benteke already in and Super Georgie to stand in for Austin so feeling pretty well set coming up to Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,119 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Well done FHFC.... I am #%+*%*>#*£^£^<*#**+£+++=$*=*^*****<^^^*%+^***%%%^*+++++^+*^*^++#>|%$$#^*!!!!!!!!!*^>^<^<^***$~%$*****+ delighted for yourself and RVP.

Ah no, well done for hanging onto him. He has cost me big these last 2 GWs. My fault for shipping him out.

I'm in danger of doing a repeat of last year. I'm pretty sure I can't and won't go Aguero -> RVP....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

qwabercd wrote: »
    Lowest amount of shots by united since opta started compiling stats 11 years ago.

https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/542086014810849293

• Registered Users Posts: 36,180 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

May this GW never be spoken of again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

PARlance wrote: »
    Well done FHFC.... I am #%+*%*>#*£^£^<*#**+£+++=$*=*^*****<^^^*%+^***%%%^*+++++^+*^*^++#>|%$$#^*!!!!!!!!!*^>^<^<^***$~%$*****+ delighted for yourself and RVP.

Ah no, well done for hanging onto him. He has cost me big these last 2 GWs. My fault for shipping him out.

I'm in danger of doing a repeat of last year. I'm pretty sure I can't and won't go Aguero -> RVP....

Captaining RVP over Aguero last week. Down 14 points.
    Not transferring him out for Costa for a hit this week. Up 16 points.

Some craic this game. Let's just say the lads in the Swilly Inn think I'm a HUGE United fan all of a sudden!

Will end up on 52. Should be safe enough in all the H2H and a decent ranking bump, hopefully inside top 2k.

Feeling your pain though Parlance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

31 all in. Should see a slight rise after 9 from Tadic and Mata.

Shocking week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

27 all in. 10 players available for next week so it is not that bad.

Don't want to talk about this week, though. Didn't enjoy any game, everything went wrong.

Need to make some changes if I want to stay where I am. This is good actually, no templates, lot of money to spend and let the best survive the Xmas & New year chaos.

• Advertisement

Yeah, this madness has come just in time for the Xmas bumper bonanza. The only saving grace with my 23(-4) is that I'm breaking out my wildcard. if it all goes pear-shaped, I've another one in 3 weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

29(-4) with reds for fabianski chambers and austin and with captain aguero, it could have been worse!

GW Rank 103k
    OR 2,018

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Pretty much stayed static, given the week just gone I'm happy with that.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

9 tonight sees me jump 1.5k to 3.6k. Down 700 overall with 31. Could have been worse.

GW rank 2.1m.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Only dropped 100 places with nobody tonight, I was expecting worse with Pelle, Tadic, and Rooney returns. 9 out of 10 greens for me since I brought in Aguero on my WC; thanks for all the points Sergio and heal fast :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

41 points and am able to field 11 with Super Georgie Boyd as 1st sub next week without needing a transfer (5-4-1 admittedly :pac:) which all in all is a good week.

3 points tonight saw me rise 100 places tonight and 1.6k overall to leave me at 4.1k. My 2nd highest of the season :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

41 surprisingly sees me rise 1.5k places to 3500, my highest rank of the season. Unfortunately I will have to take a -8 before next week as only 8 players available after injuries and suspensions....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

up 18k to 23k. very happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Down 20k today after dropping 30k yesterday but overall up 10k to 155k with my 35.

Surgery needed though... I'm looking at an 8 pts hit minimum...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,119 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

43 (-4) sees me go from 39k -> 32k.

Bringing Yaya in good.
    Ditching RVP bad.

Have done my FT and I've got a strong looking starting 11 next... So not a bad GW at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

47 points, gameweek rank of 259k and up to my highest ever ranking of 1,168. If only captain Austin hadn't got sent off! Will be going gung ho next gameweek to crack that top 1k.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

28 points. GW rank of 1.9 mil but I somehow only fall to 26k from 21k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Up to 27,000 from 34,000 with my 45(-4)
    -4 already taken for this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

My 34 points means I dropped less than 200 places overall - I'll take that in a pretty crazy week! Also 1ft this weak means I can play 11.

Also up to the automatic promotion places in the FSA qualifying league! That could be a tough one to hold onto though!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

43 brings me up 5000 places to 9500.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

34 (-4) sees me drop only 2,500 places or so to 15k. With a GW rank of 1.6 million I'm happy that's the extent of the damage.

Just noticed that the lad I'm trailing by 29 points at the top of the Harps (and Bohs) leagues has 7 players red flagged (incl Aguero) for next week, including both his keepers (Krul/Elliot). :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Another cruel, cruel red arrow for me :(

331162.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

not sure how, but a lowly score of 36 for the week sees me with green arrows! up to 38K :)

Advertisement