Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smashing boardsies smash bros (wii u thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Adding you now ps im ****ed so excuse me, :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

What's yours?

I've had a few too, don't worry!

eagle_nebula_007 should be request already sent to you

Cool

Added that.

Remembet I haven't played before!

im scuttered so were even :)

Edit im on were you?

• Advertisement

Im in a room :)

Woo! I think i'm in!

****in close :)

This game never makes sense to me when I'm sober!

Jaysus, I haven't a hope!

two scuttered ejits havin the craic :)

• Advertisement

you bastid :)

Man, I'm gonna have to bow out...mostly cos I haven't a clue what's going on!

I'll be on again over then next few days.

Happy Christmas

no worries man, ya seem to have a clue you beat me off the stage :) cool, i hope well smash again sometime soon :) take care

two scuttered ejits havin the craic :)

:-D:-D:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,443 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Anyone else notice that the stars that comes with smash Bros expires in march 2015?
    All of my other games aren't till 2016 or 2017. I hope this isn't a new thing where stars only last a couple of months as I rarely buy games at launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Tomo.Murphy

Anyone else notice that the stars that comes with smash Bros expires in march 2015?
    All of my other games aren't till 2016 or 2017. I hope this isn't a new thing where stars only last a couple of months as I rarely buy games at launch.

That's odd. Just checked it there and mine is the same. Must be a mistake considering MK8 released at a similar time to it and my code for that doesn't expire until 2017.

Sure I literally just registered a copy of Super Mario Bros DS that I got god knows how long ago with no problem.

Edit: Maybe not. Just opened Bayonetta 1 out of curiosity and it's March 2015 too.

Anyone fancy a couple of matches?

Spent some time at it today, so i at least have an idea which button is punch, and which is...boomerang or bow and arrow or some other unpredictable madness! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Would be interested in joining a few games, my Nintendo ID is Gileadi, should be about a good bit over the holiday period

Gileadi wrote: »
    Would be interested in joining a few games, my Nintendo ID is Gileadi, should be about a good bit over the holiday period

Will add ya when i get near me wii u later on tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

I'm on now if anyone is around!

• Advertisement

Just for anyone reading this thinking of buying smash do it now! You won't regret it! When I bought it on release day I way buying into the hype but for the first day or two I was disappointed but then I stRted to love it and now I have it on wii U and 3ds and love it more than anything else at the moment including mario Kart 8!

pre new years smash or mario kart anyone?

pre new years smash or mario kart anyone?

I've got damn guests over but I'll try sneak on later;-) when you on?

on untill round 10ish i hope, have to ring in the new year for bit might be back on after midnight then well see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

Libations tonight so won't be on (and if I am I'll be incoherent). Might be on for a blearybleary eyed session at some stage tomorrow.

I just tested the waters turning on the 3ds and got grief for it no way I'll be able to sneAk the gamepad over to me sorry lads maybe when they leave!

iamtony wrote: »
    I just tested the waters turning on the 3ds and got grief for it no way I'll be able to sneAk the gamepad over to me sorry lads maybe when they leave!

LOL dont get into any bother ill be on after midnight for a few games hang on till then

LOL dont get into any bother ill be on after midnight for a few games hang on till then

Can sneak away fow a game no if anyone about

smashy smashy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 makehimanoffer

Loving smash.
    But I'm so annoyed by the difficulty to find the Amiibos I want. There's some serious scalping going on

Advertisement