Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game-week 15 Transfers.

Options
  • 02-12-2014 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭Invincible

Might get Eriksen in for Sterling, all going well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Eriksen or Kane for me

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Azpilicueta in for Clyne I reckon and monitor the Rooney situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Eriksen or Kane for me

Berahino got lucky this week with other injuries, but come weekend Kane could be taking his place.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Will be closly monitoring ADM, and how I might get him back into my squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Lots of options I'm mulling over.

1. Bony -> Costa
    2. Moore -> Azpi
    3. Krul -> De Gea
    4. Kaboul -> Baines
    5. Fabregas -> Silva/Yaya/Sterling

I really need to sort out my ALDI defence soon. A back 5 of Chambers, Hutton, Wisdom, Kaboul, Moore does not inspire confidence.

I think Krul will stay put for the time being. He's due to drop in price soon but I won't lose anything on him value-wise.

Kaboul was brought in several weeks ago in a gamble that has backfired badly.:(

Moore needs to go for someone that is a starter.

Man City have some nice games coming up, hence my idea of bringing in someone from their midfield.

Bony was brought in for Costa as a 1 or 2 gameweek gamble while he is suspended.

Lots to consider after this GW has finished.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Eriksen or Kane for me

Do Spurs not have a tough run coming?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Bentekkers is on my radar for Welbeck. I'd prefer to bank the transfer though to assess whether I'll cave to the Costa pressure before they play Hull.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

Lemlin wrote: »

Not really: Palace, Swansea, Burnley, Leicester.

I'll probably do Chadli for Erikson.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Ajoze Perez has to go, taken off at half time. No idea who to bring in yet

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

RVP to Costa. :mad:

• Advertisement

As mentioned below it's the next 4 games I have an eye on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

King looks to be dropping tonight so I may have to ship him out for Boyd or Wanyama, probably Boyd.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭Invincible

ShaneU wrote: »
    Ajoze Perez has to go, taken off at half time. No idea who to bring in yet

Kane, if he gets through Wed night unscathed.

As mentioned below it's the next 4 games I have an eye on.

Eriksen for Fab could be the one to go for so. Would leave me with a lot of spare change.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Eriksen for Fab could be the one to go for so. Would leave me with a lot of spare change.
    Fab getting a huge blinder tomorrow (and his 5th YC) would just make this move perfect :cool:. But with my luck this year I can guarantee it won't happen. May still consider this move though

Im thinking of marney to eriksen to give me a strong front 8 or ings to kane. If fab gets the 5th yellow Ill take a -4 and do fab to eriksen and ings to costa.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Not to sure yet I guess I could always use the Wildc.....oh :o

Might try and bank my transfer. I reckon I'll try and get Costa back in for Bony the week after. My flirtations with one of Baines, Cresswell or Mirallas will probably be short lived.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Not to sure yet I guess I could always use the Wildc.....oh :o

Might try and bank my transfer. I reckon I'll try and get Costa back in for Bony the week after. My flirtations with one of Baines, Cresswell or Mirallas will probably be short lived.

Watch Yaya tear it up tomorrow - then you'll be chopping/changing your team to get him in :D

Im thinking of marney to eriksen to give me a strong front 8 or ings to kane. If fab gets the 5th yellow Ill take a -4 and do fab to eriksen and ings to costa.

I want to settle on a front 7 so I can start work on my defence.

Eriksen Siggy Hazard Sanchez
    Costa Aguero Austin

Looks fairly decent to me and most clubs I want covered. Terry will then come into defence along with possibly Kompany for City's good Xmas run.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Watch Yaya tear it up tomorrow - then you'll be chopping/changing your team to get him in :D

:(

• Advertisement

Costa Aguero Austin

Looks fairly decent to me and most clubs I want covered. Terry will then come into defence along with possibly Kompany for City's good Xmas run.
    If fab gets that yellow that will be my front 7 also. I reckon marney needs an upgrade for xmas though.

Costa Aguero Austin

Exactly my thinking (notably behind my recent hits).
    I guess we have the same front 7 since you're debating getting Eriksen in for Fab.

A City def sounds essential to me for Christmas and if Silva was coming back fully fit he could be ideal then (for Eriksen).
    Terry is appealing too but Chelsea playing thrice away during Christmas is a little concern. They showed that they tightened up lately so this concern might be even smaller by then.
    If fab gets that yellow that will be my front 7 also. I reckon marney needs an upgrade for xmas though.
    Boyd could be a cheap "upgrade" couldn't he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Finally time to get rid of Diame. Do I go for Downing or Henderson? Have exactly 6.0

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

spock. wrote: »
    Finally time to get rid of Diame. Do I go for Downing or Henderson? Have exactly 6.0

Downing imo, offers a much better attacking threat.

iroced wrote: »

Boyd could be a cheap "upgrade" couldn't he?

He is the obvious one but the game I reckon Ill need him Dec 28 is City away. Im actually thinking of lampard as Burnley H is a game I see him starting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

He is the obvious one but the game I reckon Ill need him Dec 28 is City away. Im actually thinking of lampard as Burnley H is a game I see him starting.

Surely you want your cheapie to be a guaranteed starter? Lampard isn't that.

Yeah you're right. Burnley fixtures during Christmas are very tough. Have my eyes on Lampard too, he could be a lethal weapon for that very game. If he's confirmed starting he could well be my captain.

Don't forget though that we'll just be inches away fromt he Jan WC. Lampard could be the one week wonder of the season for that very game.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Clyne to Hutton to free up funds will be my move.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

iroced wrote: »
    Don't forget though that we'll just be inches away fromt he Jan WC. Lampard could be the one week wonder of the season for that very game.

Fair enough, if you know for sure you're going to play it. Personally I like to wait as long as possible in Jan, so for me that could mean another few weeks.

• Advertisement

As iroced mentioned it will be a one week punt. I always play my wildcard first thing Jan so always take a punt on someone for the dec 28 games. Last year it was dzeko. If lampard doesnt start at wba A on the 26th Ill get him in for the 28th. The 28th is when most rotation will happen I feel due to the 2 day turnaround.

Advertisement