Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mailboxde.com - German Parcel Motel

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

pumbah wrote: »
    You could also try thomann.de - they ship direct to Ireland and are very competitive (at least when I was looking for a keyboard:)).
    Delivery was very well organised too...

Cheers,
    I got sorted.
    The item on amazon.de was also on the suppliers main site kirstein.de so I can order from there and they will sip to Ireland for 20 euro..
    They just don't provide shipping to Ireland via their amazon page.
    Thanks all for the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭HellboundIRL

For anyone here who has used them.

Did it take long for them update their system and notify you once they received the delivery? I ordered a laptop and it was delivered to their warehouse this morning but nothing showing on the site yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

For anyone here who has used them.

Did it take long for them update their system and notify you once they received the delivery? I ordered a laptop and it was delivered to their warehouse this morning but nothing showing on the site yet.
    Took about a day for me i think. Received my tv from them today as scheduled

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

I think it was the same day that I was notified of a delivery into their warehouse. I think it arrived early morning and I was notified in the evening. Then they sent the cost of shipment and processing fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

Thanks OP - nice to know. Now, does anyone have the link to the page set up (I think by a boardsie) some time ago, to track bargains/price drops across all the amazon sites?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

I believe it's this one

http://camelcamelcamel.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

Anyone have any idea of a Polish version of this service?

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Would also love to know if there's a Polish equivalent of this service also.

Moyglish wrote: »
    Would also love to know if there's a Polish equivalent of this service also.

Shiptronite in the Czech republic are as close as i can find. No good to me but maybe to someone else.
    http://www.shiptronite.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Dziabong

Satriale wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea of a Polish version of this service?

There is nothing similar in Poland , but there are many of private couriers around ireland , that can make u a shopping in Poland or something like that .Im using one of them and it cost me 20 euros for 10kg parcel , Tv's are more expensive as they charging 1,3-1,5 e per inch.But still electronic are way cheaper there.

• Advertisement

Dziabong wrote: »
    There is nothing similar in Poland , but there are many of private couriers around ireland , that can make u a shopping in Poland or something like that .Im using one of them and it cost me 20 euros for 10kg parcel , Tv's are more expensive as they charging 1,3-1,5 e per inch.But still electronic are way cheaper there.

Thanks Dziabong. It would be a similar size item to a tv that needs to be collected from a electrical shop.
    Any chance you could pm me the name and number of your couriers company?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭tommybc

I have something being sent there but do you need to be topped up before they will notify you that it's been recieved, i only created an account and used the address they sent me in the email, but i didn't top up yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

tommybc wrote: »
    I have something being sent there but do you need to be topped up before they will notify you that it's been recieved, i only created an account and used the address they sent me in the email, but i didn't top up yet
    No they'll notify you of the cost when they get it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

I work in Germany so just get stuff sent to work :pac:

But if you want to compare some prices idealo is pretty good:

http://www.idealo.de/

Also a UK Version

http://www.idealo.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭td2008

Ordered a 40" samsung tv from amazon, refused by mailboxde , said tv's are prohibited - even though it mentions them on the site :mad:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,199 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Anyone ever use these to ship from the german Oneplus site?

Advertisement