Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

double payments for christmas not bonus

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭rosiem

No just giving my experience of what would normally happen going on previous years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

on a serious note i expect the double payment will be 16th for you. no payment on 23rd and then normal on 30th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

on a serious note i expect the double payment will be 16th for you. no payment on 23rd and then normal on 30th

I would expect the same schedule but it will be be available on welfare.ie when Department releases details.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭letsgetloud

throw it my way then, i could do with it and work hard for a company on an internship that pays enouvh taxes to make me feel not guilty! ill pm my bank details...

I would give it to charity, however im not entitled to it. I may be coming across dickish but I don't see a point in a bonus for people on welfare some people work hard and get nothing extra and I only look for work and get extra it wouldn't be fair. In saying that It is a good thing for people who genuinly struggle. fortunatly I do not.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭letsgetloud

thank you,and that you to everyone else.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Thread locked - keep it civil people! Christmas payment schedule has yet to be announced - will create a sticky when it is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement