Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,764 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Ty Gwr 8-1
    Me like ew

• Registered Users Posts: 35,764 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Little Cotelady 25-1 ew 6.45
    Me like .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

Did the plot just land at biggish odds or did i get it wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭tramoreman77

no bottis in the next

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

How on earth can a 2 yr old newcomer be considered a 'plot' horse?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

no bottis in the next

??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Not often McCoy doesn't get one up when he looks likely to win, Merry King done at 1.38 in the Hennessy would have been a lovely winner :(

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    Acclamate

Fantastic spot for that plot. Good job a great spot like that was kept secret.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Mocha Joe wrote: »
    Fantastic spot for that plot. Good job a great spot like that was kept secret.

The plot thickens:P

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

Yorksters Prince in the 9-15 is running off a decent mark for a stable in good form

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

hawkhead wrote: »
    Yorksters Prince in the 9-15 is running off a decent mark for a stable in good form

Follow Luke Morris & Martin Lane at Wolver, and you can't go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    Follow Luke Morris & Martin Lane at Wolver, and you can't go wrong.

Thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Not often McCoy doesn't get one up when he looks likely to win, Merry King done at 1.38 in the Hennessy would have been a lovely winner :(

Delighted for the trainer and jockey that he didn't after the More Of That sham.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Shemale wrote: »
    Delighted for the trainer and jockey that he didn't after the More Of That sham.

In fairness though, More Of That is a big brute of a horse. He's never going to be fully fit first time up. The market told its own story. I had a small bet on Cole Harden. I didn't quite account for Medinas spoiling the party.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

In fairness though, More Of That is a big brute of a horse. He's never going to be fully fit first time up. The market told its own story. I had a small bet on Cole Harden. I didn't quite account for Medinas spoiling the party.

More Of That is a big brute of a horse alright but how many of O Neills/ JPs are fit first time out.

My point was due to the uncertainty of the fitness of their runners they make many races non betting propositions. Sure there is other shenanigans going on but it's easy to spot headgear, tongue straps coming off or going on you have no chance without knowing how fit the horse is.

Even if More Of That was 90% fit he would have accounted for the field it's the uncertainity that makes the race a no bet race and that is what frustrates me. Sure other trainers do it but nobody does it to the extent of this pair and with the numbers they have they are ruling plenty of races out for me.

I find it highly frustrating the amount of people getting away with it because the authorities don't have a bollock amongst them.

On a side note did anything even happen with the Pineau De Re ride?

Advertisement