Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading & Leeds 2015

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Radio 1 Rock Show @Radio1RockShow ·
    So you just heard it @atreyuofficial @frankcarter23 and @therattlesnakes @HAWKEYESBAND ALL PLAYING @OfficialRandL #R1rockshow

Could it also be Noel Gallagher?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Ya prob makes sense

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Ya prob makes sense

What am i missing here? Why would the rock show have anything to do with the eyebrowed one?

scudzilla wrote: »
    What am i missing here? Why would the rock show have anything to do with the eyebrowed one?

Maybe fits in better with the headline act that day. To be fair I think if FNM played before Mumfords they might end up looking rather silly (...well sillier than they are already :D:D)

scudzilla wrote: »

Ha sorry the Rock show announced acts for the Pit Stage , In relation to the Noel Gallagher comment from Wrongway1985 saying the act playing before Mumford is playing another festival so thats why i said it could be Noel G

• Advertisement

11133946_10152720507335738_2181932572126327875_o.jpg

Mastodon have cancelled 16 upcoming gigs including their European festival run. Ghost are bumped up to take Mastodons slot at Reading/Leeds.

Advertisement