Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork hating Youtube troll.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭the dark phantom

why do you seem to get offended by a cork person who sees cork for what it is ?

I am a cork man, and its my home, my family and friends live here, but lets not kid ourselves its a damp grey dull miserable city, with nothing going for it.
    Anything of beauty lies well outside the city, the people parochial, and god forbid you say anything negative or express a personal opinion the narrow mindedness of cork people comes to the fore, as if they are being personally attacked.

I have been been accused of being homosexual, a loyalist, a brit etc for daring to have the audacity to speak about cork in a negative light, such is the insecure mindset of people.

That story could be repeated for any part of Ireland really.

Advertisement