Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork hating Youtube troll.

Options
  • 24-11-2014 8:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

Anyone come across this guy Pat Sirrom on YT?If theres a YT video with Cork in the title you can be guaranteed that this creep will be on spewing bile.You woulden't mind if it was harmless banter but his comments show the guy is utterly obsessed.He also uploads creepy videos where he films girls legs on the streets on Dublin.He also posts under the name greenandred123.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Can you link at all?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8YrF_tKCLJuhuo5aq8AF7g

Check out his comments on the sulky race on The Mallow Road.He does it under both his aliases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

darkdubh wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8YrF_tKCLJuhuo5aq8AF7g

Check out his comments on the sulky race on The Mallow Road.He does it under both his aliases.
    Might I suggest that we don't click on the link?
    If he's a troll, then no need to feed him with hits.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

I wouldn't worry about it, people like this get a kick out of people been offended by their comments. Don't feed the trolls :D

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Had a look through his channel,the guys an utter loon.He even has his two alts converse with each other trying to make out that theyre two different people but hes so stupid he uses the exact same expressions with both of them("Carrrrrk vermin" being one of his faves).Read his comments on this vid,what an utter sap.

http://youtu.be/96krk6Ka9Vc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,405 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I wouldn't bother too much about the anti Cork side of it but jaysus, the clips of women's legs in tights and flat shoes etc....CREEP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Fabio

Surely the videos of the women's legs and stuff is illegal in some form or other?

Fabio wrote: »
    Surely the videos of the women's legs and stuff is illegal in some form or other?

I don't know how the law stands on stuff like that if it dosen't involve nudity but it is as creepy as fcuk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

I'm sure he'd be delighted to know he's now got people starting threads about him on forums

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

I think as long as it on public land, he can take photos or film what he likes, though constantly perving on people like this may count as harassment.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

I'm sure he'd be delighted to know he's now got people starting threads about him on forums

Good money says he is the type who posts in the more low brow forums.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

dont blame him for not wanting to go to cork

• Registered Users Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭.red.

And now he's here!!

why do you seem to get offended by a cork person who sees cork for what it is ?

I am a cork man, and its my home, my family and friends live here, but lets not kid ourselves its a damp grey dull miserable city, with nothing going for it.
    Anything of beauty lies well outside the city, the people parochial, and god forbid you say anything negative or express a personal opinion the narrow mindedness of cork people comes to the fore, as if they are being personally attacked.

I have been been accused of being homosexual, a loyalist, a brit etc for daring to have the audacity to speak about cork in a negative light, such is the insecure mindset of people.

I am a cork man, and its my home, my family and friends live here, but lets not kid ourselves its a damp grey dull miserable city, with nothing going for it.
    Anything of beauty lies well outside the city, the people parochial, and god forbid you say anything negative or express a personal opinion the narrow mindedness of cork people comes to the fore, as if they are being personally attacked.

I have been been accused of being homosexual, a loyalist, a brit etc for daring to have the audacity to speak about cork in a negative light, such is the insecure mindset of people.
    I am sorry to read that you have encountered such negative people on your travels. Cork like everywhere in the world has its good and bad points but the good outweigh the bad when raising a family next to some places in the rest of the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Lekrub

Well, clearly you need to go to one of the great city pubs and have a nice pint of beamish to relax. Yea Corks' a very small city but in all honesty your experiences would echo with most of the cities in Ireland, not Cork. Some of that nationalist crap is still around. We're just a small country. But I know a few brits around and they have no problems here. But raising a family? You could do a lot worse than Cork.

I think people are misreading me, I do not hate cork,
    As said I lam from cork, its my home, my family and friends are here.

There is a difference between hating and stating some home truths, yes cork like any city in ireland has its good points as well as bad, its the cork mentality like its the epicenter of the universe is what annoys me, and should you dare state the city is anything other than a dull grey miserable city you get accused of hating, likewise if you speak about the self absorbed egos that is commonplace.

I saw a thread on a forum once where it was compared to venice, I nearly spat my tea all over the keyboard.,,then again the heroin problem is increasing in the city.
    This whole parochial mentality where if someone asks where you are from in cork and you say cork its greeted with a reply similar to "oh you are of of us" to which I reply "us what ?".

God forbid you give an honest opinion on their GAA teams from a neutral standpoint, the reactions of most borders of inferiority complex.

The fact is there is little in cork worth advertising

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

he does not hate all of cork

he likes the road out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭beer enigma

I disagree

Everyone has their own view and everyone is entitled to speak their own view, but you can't generalise about the 'mindset of people'. Don't forget the Boards charter, comments MUST but about a topic, not about a poster.

Last time we had a similar thread it was closed amost bans and infractions - I'm close to doing the same here but will let it run on the basis that common sense prevails.

Oh and by the way, I'm a Brit (and a Mod)...shock horror

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

Because maybe not everyone holds the same strong negative opinion as you?
    but lets not kid ourselves its a damp grey dull miserable city, with nothing going for it.
    See. Here you are stating that Cork is awful, and those not of your opinion are kidding themselves.
    You're well entitled to your opinion, but you are implying that anyone not agreeing with it, is only kidding themselves. Very condescending tone.
    god forbid you say anything negative or express a personal opinion the narrow mindedness of cork people comes to the fore, as if they are being personally attacked.
    This probably sums it up. Anyone disagreeing with you is narrow minded.

You state you opinion, people disagree with it, and you have to label them "narrow minded", "kidding themselves", "insecure".
    Maybe you should check the mirror for an example of that insecurity?

• Advertisement

How about getting back to this weird freak and his phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,714 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

A lot of cities including Cork were at stages called the venice of the north or the venice of Ireland, Germany or where ever simply if they had a lot of waterways. Many of the streets of Cork were once waterways, note the steps leading to first floor entrances on the south mall. Once upon a time boats would have been accessing those buildings.

No where is perfect but Id wager Cork is better then most, people who are extreme cork is terrible or best place ever always strike me as trying to externalise some lack of contentment with their own life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

How about we all just wind up this guy on youtube, not to sure how but there's enough of us to have a bit of fun for sure.

The videos of the legs is just weird.

54kroc wrote: »
    How about we all just wind up this guy on youtube, not to sure how but there's enough of us to have a bit of fun for sure.

The videos of the legs is just weird.

Great suggestion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Laura Palmer

There is a difference between hating and stating some home truths
    Yeh but he's hating. And you being from Cork, he'd be including you.
    You say you don't hate Cork yet you also say "dont blame him for not wanting to go to cork", "why do you seem to get offended by a cork person who sees cork for what it is ?", "The fact is there is little in cork worth advertising" (an opinion, by its very definition, is not a fact by the way).

A lot of what you say about Cork I agree with, but I'm able to separate that from the aspects I find very positive. Also, seeing as I'm actually from Cork, I'm not really in a position to be bitching about the very place that I'm part of.

Yeh but he's hating. And you being from Cork, he'd be including you.
    You say you don't hate Cork yet you also say "dont blame him for not wanting to go to cork", "why do you seem to get offended by a cork person who sees cork for what it is ?", "The fact is there is little in cork worth advertising" (an opinion, by its very definition, is not a fact by the way).

A lot of what you say about Cork I agree with, but I'm able to separate that from the aspects I find very positive. Also, seeing as I'm actually from Cork, I'm not really in a position to be bitching about the very place that I'm part of.

Sounds very like hes trying to defend this Cork hating sex pest.Hmmmmm.

Are you this guy by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Are you this guy by any chance?

That's very close to being a personal comment - stick with the subject of this odious thread or you'll end up with another infraction to add to your collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fortjames

Idiot he is for sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

We are blessed to live in a great county with beautiful seaside resorts and towns, scenic countryside and a bustling vibrant city that is dealing with the effects of the recession better than any other city in Ireland.Cork is not perfect but it's by far Irelands nicest most interesting and unique city.Oh and according to the latest crime stats Dublin Limerick and Waherferd (both Limerick and Waterford are significantly smaller cities than Cork) have bigger crime rates per head of population than our own great city.:D Up Cork and leave the begrudgers do what they do best.In fairness they have plenty of things to envy about our great city and county.

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

Advertisement