Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AeroPress for ~ €24 from Bailies coffee

Options
2»

Comments

Satriale wrote: »
    Did the standard Aeropress come with 300 filters Curly?

yes it does. I ordered an extra pack because it didn't say in the description but needn't have bothered. (maybe a sneaky deliberate thing)
    fast shipping - got mine wed after Monday night order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

calnand wrote: »
    It's a good offer, the cup looks a bit small, and the extra 300 filters with coffee is nice as well. I still have about a third of the filters I got with my original aeropress, I bought a stainless steel filter and have used that a lot more than the paper filters.
    Well, they would charge you £20 for the Aeropress and £10 for the cup/saucer/coffee starter pack, so you're certainly not losing out. Just not sure if the 300 filters are in addition to the filters that come in the Aeropress box or not.

I got the starter pack. The 300 filters were not extra, just the 300 that came with the Aeropress. And the cup had no saucer. I'll report on the coffee in the morning.

On the bright side, the delivery was rapid.

The coffee was indeed very good. I had it while reading an email from Bailies excellent customer service who are sorting out my other moans, though it was probably my misreading rather than their mistake.

Mine arrived yesterday too but didn't open as its a gift for herself.

I was under the impression that a saucer was included too. Is this not the case? Should I open to check?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭paddyk

I got this offer too and very happy with it. Where can you order/get the stainless steel filter from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭MadDogGreener

TheTorment wrote: »
    Mine arrived yesterday too but didn't open as its a gift for herself.

I was under the impression that a saucer was included too. Is this not the case? Should I open to check?

I see the description has been updated to note saucer not included :rolleyes:

Just went to order some beans and noticed that offer code has expired also.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭calnand

this is the filter I have, http://coffeeangel.com/product/disk-coffee-filter/ , its a bit expensive but it does allow more oils from the coffee into the cup.

Lidl are selling 1kg of beans at the moment for €8.99 (i paid €7.19 with the €10 off a €50 shop vouchers).
    Maybe not as nice as the Bailies beans but a bargain IMO.

Dark blue bag with Italiamo written on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

No comparison between freshly roasted and supermarket beans which may be months old.

These chaps were the cheapest stockists of the metal aeropress filters including delivery last time I compared pricing.
    https://www.justcoffee.ie/product-category/accessory/

No comparison between freshly roasted, and freshly picked and roasted either, but i cant afford to to go to Peru every time i want a cup of coffee.

As i said, maybe not as nice as the Bailies beans but @ 7.19 a bargain nonetheless.

• Advertisement
Advertisement