Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor Series 2014 Post Show Thread *results inside*

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Yeah why didn't the ref who made the three count just call it off right there and then. He had been clobbered by HHH 5mins earlier.

I'm thinking about it too much... i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,981 ✭✭✭✭CSF

If you wanna go super logical, why didn't Scott Armstrong just finish the count when Sting's music hit?

I thought Michael Cole did a really JResque job of heightening the drama while Jerry the King Lawler did em...........nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Where was Vince while all this was happening?

And Cena?! :P

Surely when chaos ensued he should have just run back out there :

• Registered Users Posts: 28,863 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The same way he's helped Ziggler out every time he's been attacked since joining his team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I thought the Bellas/AJ thing was done pretty well. It wasn't out of nowhere. AJ attacked Brie and got done for it.

That and the main event were the two positives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,863 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

When they showed the replay of Mark Henry running into Big Show's punch, for some reason I was reminded of Phoebe running in Friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,425 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    A feud with Reigns or Ambrose

Will Rollins still have his security?

Well Raw answered this question for me :p

Advertisement