Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,410 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Yes, but the opposition tomorrow will stay a lot better at the finish. Last time out I thought Don't Be was very lucky to overturn the second place horse at the close. In that case, a strong pace tomorrow won't suit my horse - or so I think at least.

What a horse! Winner again!

Also, can we get this horse inducted into Legends Of The Forum, please! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

He was been back to win and I overlooked it.

Silly me.

• Advertisement

Out again tomorrow in only a 5 runner field in the 3:10. Best price 6/5, but the opposition doesn't look strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 awwalsh

5 timer up. Never in doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Nice Francie, going to be about 30 pounds higher than when you first mentioned him.. lovely spot.

Whats the record for most handicaps won in a row? I'm sure I heard it was 5 here(on the flat).. that might apply to GB too.

Gets bumped up to listed company today in the opener at Wolverhampton with many of the horses rated a stone better. Sovereign Debt for example has finished second in the Lockinge, Chookie Royal has won a bunch of class 1/Listed races over the AW. Horse should not be winning this kind of race, but given it has a nice draw, it might very well place. 14/1 best price with a few, use Bet365 and you get 1/4 the odds instead of 1/5.

Took 4/1 for this tonight at Dundalk 7:20. Bet of the month for me - the opposition isn't anywhere near as proven as Don't Be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Well done Francie, won nicely in the end. Been some horse to follow.

What a year I've had following this filly :) Just brilliant when you can follow a horse like this and know when it's going to win.

Advertisement