Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Smith's kids are mental

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Jaden’s “Cool Tapes Vol. 2″ is an extension of its prequel mostly in name: “At 12, I was just talking about hanging out with girls because that’s pretty much the only thing I was into,” he says. A few years later, the new pieces are suffused with a different sort of bareness, and a self-guided education in topics such as Archimedean solids and mysticism. On a warm November morning, T sat down with Willow and Jaden on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean for their first-ever joint interview to discuss prana energy, the experience of time and the meaning of art.

Hmmmm... That would explain a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭seamusk84

I think they just watched Interstellar too many times. Basically that's what I got from what they were saying.

No one else pickup on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭Hoop66

mfceiling wrote: »
    I'll probably get up half an hour earlier tomorrow to give me more time to hate Will Smith and his kids...

Well, so long as you're using your time wisely.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,293 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

On graham norton, the kid came across very strange. For some reason he absolutely believed that he was a star and that the viewers actually wanted to see him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭Homer

e07ea29f31454fd24605869d859f46d7f63f87c4916c5294b332f15a3ef514b2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Celebrity kids talking enormous shít, nothing too unusual here.

A kick up the arse and a day out in the bog would sort them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

pedro1234 wrote: »
    This is also fairly hilarious:

They're poster kids for scientology, and why people should stay away from it.

Exactly what I was thinking - reminds me of that mental interview Tom Cruise did years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

If will smith forces his kunt son on us in his future roles like he did for after earth then he's gonna ruin his career. I'd hate to see it happen because I love will smith and he's an excellent actor when he chooses his roles right.

This is crazier than anything in the interview...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Jaysus when I was that age it was junior discos and a shnack box!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Celebrity kids talking enormous shít, nothing too unusual here.

A kick up the arse and a day out in the bog would sort them out.

Love this post ^

• Advertisement
Advertisement