Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TI 2015 MemberShip is up

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Ohhh thats new from what I can remember, I was going to go with the 15 euros ODL myself. They probably are realizing that it needs someone to do 4 races before the benefits of membership are any good.

I am surprised about the Duathlons though - for the runner and biker that do the odd duathlon in the early year thats going to make it very expensive to do more than one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

I like this inititive... think its new for 2015?

Triathlon Ireland announces a new recognition scheme to reward and acknowledge the achievements of our age group representatives.

Over the recent years, we have seen an increase in the number of athletes racing and also a marked increase in the number of podium finishes by Irish athletes at ITU and ETU events. We are pleased to provide recognition for these achievements and acknowledge the important part the age groupers play in the Triathlon Ireland team.

In order to recognise exceptional performances, Triathlon Ireland will fund the entry fee of a corresponding event in the following year for athletes who achieve a podium finish (1st, 2nd, 3rd in age group) at any of the below ITU/ETU listed events:

European Triathlon Championships
    World Triathlon Championships
    European Long Distance Triathlon Championships
    World Long Distance Triathlon Championships
    European Duathlon Championships
    World Duathlon Championships

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Kurt Godel wrote: »

Triathlon Ireland announces a new recognition scheme to reward and acknowledge the achievements of our age group representatives.

Over the recent years, we have seen an increase in the number of athletes racing and also a marked increase in the number of podium finishes by Irish athletes at ITU and ETU events. We are pleased to provide recognition for these achievements and acknowledge the important part the age groupers play in the Triathlon Ireland team.

In order to recognise exceptional performances, Triathlon Ireland will fund the entry fee of a corresponding event in the following year for athletes who achieve a podium finish (1st, 2nd, 3rd in age group) at any of the below ITU/ETU listed events:

Safe money.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭niamh.foley

tunney wrote: »
    Safe money.
    Job thats my World Long Distance Triathlon Championships Entry paid for thanks TI ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

Might have beeen expanded but not new ( still a good idea)
    Kurt Godel wrote: »

• Advertisement
Advertisement