Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ranges - Details required.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭badaj0z

Can you add the following line to the ECSC details please:

Membership: Full details of membership fees are shown on our web site, address below.
    And also make the following changes in the "facilities" section:
    Change Shotgun (Sporting, DTL and Ball trap layouts) to
    Shotgun (Sporting, Skeet, DTL and Ball trap layouts)

Is there a way to change this directly ourselves?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,623 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I've gotten a good few PMs with new and updated info. So keep it coming lads & ladies.
    badaj0z wrote: »
    Can you add the following line to the ECSC details please:

Membership: Full details of membership fees are shown on our web site, address below.
    And also make the following changes in the "facilities" section:
    Change Shotgun (Sporting, DTL and Ball trap layouts) to
    Shotgun (Sporting, Skeet, DTL and Ball trap layouts)
    Will do.
    Is there a way to change this directly ourselves?
    No.

Any changes can be done by posting here or PMing myself, and i'll edit the thread as necessary. I don't want the thread open as it'll lead to posts debating and chatting. The thread needs to be kept clutter free so people can easily reference the information they need and not have to wade through dozens of posts.

I'm working on a cleaner format (based on member suggestions) and once i settle on a better way to view the details i'll change the thread, and post a link to the new sticky.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Finally finished the list. It's as complete as i can make it, but will be updated further as we receive more information on the ranges.

If anyone has information that is missing please contact me on this thread or via PM and i'll update.

In this link we have two threads.

One for rifle/pistol ranges, and one for clay pigeons. Some rifle/pistol ranges offer clay pigeons so they are listed under rifle/pistol. Others cater to clay pigeons shooting ONLY. They have their own thread.

I have also made links to these threads under in my signature (information under all my posts), and it's stickied in the top three threads that are at the top of the shooting forum.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

Lough Bo Rifle & Pistol is €250 per year and €100 intro fee for first application.
    Clay Pigeon, no membership. Non members of Rifle & Pistol pay €20 for 50 clays,own gun and cartridges, members of R&P club pay €15 for 50 clays own gun and carts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

BRC update: buy in fee €750(payable over 3 years) + €160 a year

• Advertisement

All the above have been updated so thanks to the lads for getting in contact.

Any more info lads, keep it coming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

ADD: Gorey Pistol and rifle club.
    paul 0868282700
    No prices.
    Commercial and members.
    Shoguns/rifle/ pistol
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gorey-District-Pistol-Rifle-Indoor-Range/124412810970777?pnref=lhc
    52.663124, -6.308758(Gorey Business park)
    http://www.eastcoastdogandgun.ie/

^^^^^^^^^

Done. Thanks.

Advertisement