Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what are you getting for Christmas?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Hai Karate deluxe grooming set.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

pharmaton wrote: »
    I've spent the last two Christmases by my self so I plan on working right through the holidays this year if I can. I'm kinda looking forward to getting up and going to work on christmas day. yay.

I've done that for the past 5 years. Worked right through from the 24th Dec to the 2nd of Jan. No days off all 10-12hr shifts. This is my first year off and I don't know what to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

I probably will get another

Surprise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

6 months in prison for selling dodgie boxes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

A voucher for water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

I've done that for the past 5 years. Worked right through from the 24th Dec to the 2nd of Jan. No days off all 10-12hr shifts. This is my first year off and I don't know what to do.
    well I hope you figure something out, I definitely won't be missing spending xmas day on my own! I don't know if they will allow me work but I will volunteer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Autonomous

Lapin wrote: »

I'll be in Limerick for Christmas this year so most likely, A Subaru, a Honda Civic and a Horse Outside.

What goes clip, clop, clip, clop, clip....bang? A driveby shooting in Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I get pretty much the same every year usually 2 shower/deodorant sets,a book,usually an autobiography, aftershave(decent stuff not adidas from the sets) and a bottle of nice whiskey,last year it was knob creek,so I'm expecting a fairly decent haul this year
    *crosses fingers*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Nothing too extravagant, just a wishing chair.

Oh oh oh, one more thing, a bag of drugs. No no wait, a sack of drugs, yes a big sack of drugs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Well if I don't get the perfume and makeup brushes I so dearly covet, I'll be getting drunk on white wine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'm working till 11 on christmas eve, then from 9am to 7pm in the evening on christmas day.

I'm waiting now for my parents, sisters and GF to ask me what I want and I've no idea what Tim going to say I want.

Aside from that I usually get cash of a number of relations.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'd adore a decent haul of yarn. I'll probably get a load of books.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

no idea. I always have to rack my brains every year when people ask me what I want. Apart from mountains of xmas food I'm golden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

A pair of louboutin knee high boots, an instyler and a ring with a morganite stone from my OH.

Probably perfume from my brother.

My friends usually just get me makeup

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Fúck all tbh, don't need anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Could you not use it backwards...?
    If you stand upside down to write with your right hand, it's still your right hand, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

I don't need anything for Christmas.

There's a couple of Traveller girls coming to stay. They're both on the doll so we should get 5 or 6 threads out it before we start playing find the sausage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Nothing if I win the lotto :confused: im going to the Maldives they dont celebrate Xmas ah I dont have to see navity scenes, people acting all false when every other day of the year they dont give a **** about you etc

It's the most depressing time of the year for unlucky people hate it :mad:
    Why does it have to start so early I could cope if it was just for one month.

• Advertisement

123balltv wrote: »
    Nothing if I win the lotto :confused: im going to the Maldives they dont celebrate Xmas ah I dont have to see navity scenes, people acting all false when every other day of the year they dont give a **** about you etc

It's the most depressing time of the year for unlucky people hate it :mad:
    Why does it have to start so early I could cope if it was just for one month.

Can't wait for it myself, it's my favourite time of year by far!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

A hot water bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,499 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Tinkersbell

Fat. This christmas i'm getting fat.

That's what I got last Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

I want Lego, a Dubs season ticket or a remote control car. I'll get aftershave, to add to the fifty or so bottles already on my dresser from previous years, and other things that I have no want or use for.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭csallmighty

I hope some of the people in my life get a f**king sense of humor.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Get to go home for Christmas, that's present enough for me :D

But those fcukers better have bought me an iPad...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Lapin wrote: »
    I'll be in Limerick for Christmas this year so most likely, .
    you'll be getting ... stabbed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

I am getting jolly, merry and a bit of ho ho ho.. tis the season in all dat..

• Advertisement
Advertisement