Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BRAND NEW - Ruger 10/22

Options
  • 08-11-2014 8:20pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per the title i am selling this (on behalf of a friend) Ruger 10/22, semi auto, .22lr rifle.

It is the standard stainless barrel model. It was bought by a friend of mine a few years ago who had the intention of getting into shooting, but it was never licensed, never taken out of the shop and hence never used. They have decided not to bother getting into shooting and want to sell the guns on rather than have them indefinitely stored in a dealers.

Not much to say after all that. The gun is well known and so needs no introduction. As said it's brand new, never used, shot or even taken out of the shop. It is threaded in 1/2" unf. The new price of these rifles is €450. Looking for €350.

I can deal with the selling, but the rifle is still in storage in the dealers and can be collected there after a sale is agreed.

picture.php?albumid=2370&pictureid=15318

picture.php?albumid=2370&pictureid=15319

picture.php?albumid=2370&pictureid=15320
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement