Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 12 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

Just did my first ever 4 person change. Really hope it pays off

Lloris ---> Fabianski
    Dier ----> Summer
    Oscar ---->. Gibson
    Wellbeck ----> Aguero

It leaves me with a started team of

Fabianski
    Bertrand -- Dummet-- Chambers
    Siggy-- Fabregas -- Tadic -- Sanchez
    Aguero--- Costa -- Pelle

Bench is given, wisdom Hutton and Gibson

I like my starting 11 now so hope its worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

gone for some chambers>Baines and Oscar>Chadli for -4. Pelle getting the boot after that fixture against villa post international break and I have a wee Mannone issue that needs addressing now.

Guzan (Mannone)

Baines, Dummett, Bertrand (Moore, Hutton)

Downing, Sanchez, Chadli, Di Maria, Fabregas

Aguero, Pelle (Campbell)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Im thinking of wildcarding this week. Have to get Aguero in and maybe Baines, Austin and Downing too too, Fab, Clyne Lukaku and Pelle to move out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Cesc - Sanchez.

Need Sanchez, Cesc may be injured, has a suspension coming up, and I already have Diego.

I'll keep ADM.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Moore to Baines and Di Maria to Chadli are the initial idea. Let's just leave that there and see how silly it looks in ten days time.

ADM dropping tonight to add insult to injury. Why didn't yis sell him on Friday people!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

FHFC wrote: »
    Moore to Baines and Di Maria to Chadli are the initial idea. Let's just leave that there and see how silly it looks in ten days time.

ADM dropping tonight to add insult to injury. Why didn't yis sell him on Friday people!!

It's the guys that brought him in that I blame. Finding it hard to let this one go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

TacT wrote: »
    gone for some chambers>Baines and Oscar>Chadli for -4. Pelle getting the boot after that fixture against villa post international break and I have a wee Mannone issue that needs addressing now.

Guzan (Mannone)

Aguero, Pelle (Campbell)

If I were you I'd wait for a while. None are close to rising/dropping. And depending upon Fábregas "injury" I'd do a direct swap from him to Oscar instead of a -4 to ditch the best defender in the game for a one week wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,690 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

iroced wrote: »
    If I were you I'd wait for a while. None are close to rising/dropping. And depending upon Fábregas "injury" I'd do a direct swap from him to Oscar instead of a -4 to ditch the best defender in the game for a one week wonder.

Who?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Di Maria to Sanchez done.

I've to mull over the Baines situation abit more...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ace2007 wrote: »

chambers id assume

• Advertisement

Ditching Baines (the best) for Chambers (a one week wonder).

Though I must admit Chambers is (and at this rate of price rising I'll quickly have to say was) a very cheap way into a supposedly top 4 team defense.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Cesc and Bertrand out for Sanchez and Yun done. Hate making early transfers, especially in an international week :mad:

chambers I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭bensboys

Eriksen needs to go but for who.....

Current midfield of ADM Hazard Eriksen Boyd and Siggy

0 in the bank.

I was thinking Chadli but Spurs looked poor on MOTD

bensboys wrote: »
    Eriksen needs to go but for who.....

Current midfield of ADM Hazard Eriksen Boyd and Siggy

0 in the bank.

I was thinking Chadli but Spurs looked poor on MOTD

Was going to shout Sáncheeeeeez !!! But... with 0 in bank, upgrading Eriksen to Sánchez will require to find £3m somewhere.

Can you downgrade a striker (if you own Pellè, Kane or this Newcastle Ayoze could be interesting)? Or a defender (if you own Ivanovic or Baines, there are very decent ~£4m options)? Or 2 players to accomodate the price diff?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,690 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ditching Baines (the best) for Chambers (a one week wonder).

Though I must admit Chambers is (and at this rate of price rising I'll quickly have to say was) a very cheap way into a supposedly top 4 team defense.

Fairly sure he was ditching chambers to get Baines - or at least that's the way i read it

Fairly sure he was ditching chambers to get Baines - or at least that's the way i read it

think you are right

km79 wrote: »
    think you are right

Hmmm... That was his post
    TacT wrote: »

Guzan (Mannone)

Aguero, Pelle (Campbell)

Think I read it the wrong way. Thought he wrote down his team before transfers but looks like it's after them...

I still would have waited, especially if Chambers do rise tonight (don't think the others are anywhere near a change).

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭bensboys

Was going to shout Sáncheeeeeez !!! But... with 0 in bank, upgrading Eriksen to Sánchez will require to find £3m somewhere.

Can you downgrade a striker (if you own Pellè, Kane or this Newcastle Ayoze could be interesting)? Or a defender (if you own Ivanovic or Baines, there are very decent ~£4m options)? Or 2 players to accomodate the price diff?

Hadn't considered downgrading Pelle but could be worth it. His fixtures are starting to get tricky although he has served me well.

Think I will go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Welbeck to Austin done. Just about lost patience with Welbeck, and Giroud back soon so he'll probably get rotated anyway. Austin is on fire and pretty nice fixtures right up to the new year. A bit of cash in the bank now too for future transfers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I've been playing a bit of hokey pokey with ADM the last few weeks. Just transferred him back out again but I finally have the precious. Just a month or so after professing interest in Sanchez I finally got him in!

It's with a heavy heart that PVA makes way too but 3 months out and the perfect fit by bringing in Yun made too much sense. Not the last time I'll have him in my team though, a great little FPL player

Di Maria against Chambers could be interesting but it's the right move I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Eriksen (7.8) to ? Chadli or Oscar? Already have hazard and Costa, 0.6itb. Would contemplate bringing in sterling but need him to drop 0.1

Edit : barkley maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I've been playing a bit of hokey pokey with ADM the last few weeks. Just transferred him back out again but I finally have the precious. Just a month or so after professing interest in Sanchez I finally got him in!

It's with a heavy heart that PVA makes way too but 3 months out and the perfect fit by bringing in Yun made too much sense. Not the last time I'll have him in my team though, a great little FPL player

Di Maria against Chambers could be interesting but it's the right move I think.

Great minds ;); I did similar but got rid of Cesc over ADM. Right before Sanchez's first 16 pointer I considered shipping Cesc and Naylor out for him and Dummett but convinced myself Welbeck was enough Arsenal cover :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Wonder if it's time to ditch Welbeck. He's decent, has solid scores but a cheaper alternative frees up a good Amount of cash to improve defence. Slowly moving from 3-4-3 other formations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Sakho to Austin done. Considering a -4 to get Azpilicueta as well but will leave it for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

Will probably do Moore to Dummett as it appears the former is out of favour at King Power Stadium :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭G1032

Wonder if it's time to ditch Welbeck. He's decent, has solid scores but a cheaper alternative frees up a good Amount of cash to improve defence. Slowly moving from 3-4-3 other formations

I have him but will hold onto him for the United game. After that I'll do Welbeck/Pelle to Costa/Cheapie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Unsure of what to do here. 1.5 mill in the bank. Want one more decent defender to sure it up at bit, but has been scoring well. Qpr and Austin is my other choice for my 3rd striker, they have nice fixtures coming up and are playing well at the moment

Forster
    Duff Clyne Bainesy (Subs Taylor/Konchesky)
    Siggy Chadli ADM Cesc (Sub McGeidy)
    Costa Pelle Sakho

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Unsure of what to do here. 1.5 mill in the bank. Want one more decent defender to sure it up at bit, but has been scoring well. Qpr and Austin is my other choice for my 3rd striker, they have nice fixtures coming up and are playing well at the moment

Forster
    Duff Clyne Bainesy (Subs Taylor/Konchesky)
    Siggy Chadli ADM Cesc (Sub McGeidy)
    Costa Pelle Sakho

Any ideas?

Getting Aguero in should be number 1 priority imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭seklly

This is how I'm currently looking:

Krul (Green)
    Baines Dummett Yun (Wisdom Hutton)
    Sanchez Hazard ADM Siggy (Boyd)
    Aguero Costa Ayoze

Nothing left in the bank!