Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 12 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Is Welbeck good for Saturday

Wenger didn't mention it in his press conference so should be good to go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Good only have to worry about fab, downing and adm now

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I'm thinking of taking a third chance (this year) on Caulker, there's lots of goals in him and with the run of fixtures he could pick up a decent haul for a 4.7 layout, could be an ideal replacement for the Southampton defenders likely to be shipped out and allow a little change also.

Considered him too some impressive stats for a defender bound to pop up with the odd goal or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

He also said that Giroud is fit though. May not be a problem this week as I doubt Giroud will start, but Welbeck might not be a guaranteed starter soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I only have ADM and Fab marked as possible doubts. Probably will risk it and just leave them both where they are. Boyd and Wisdom as first two subs. Ah sure. Could be an awful lot worse. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

He also said that Giroud is fit though. May not be a problem this week as I doubt Giroud will start, but Welbeck might not be a guaranteed starter soon.

Yeah, I'm looking to ship Welbeck out before the Southampton match. Possibly Saturday if he blanks and Austin fires.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

Riddled with injuries and used my FT to ship out Baines for Azp.... Dave.

To take the 4 point hit or not is the question.

These are my options. Ship ADM out for Hazard, even if ADM starts I think Hazard is due a run, and I don't expect a high scoring game for ADM. Hazard has a nice run of fixtures. I think I also have to consider all the united injuries, will they play as well without Blind motoring behind the front line.

I can also ship out Sakho for Austin, away to Newcastle he has a good chance of bagging some points against a weakened Newcastle defence and a favourable fixture list on the horizon.

Mare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

SlickRic wrote: »
    this may be a weekend where benches are vital.

It seemed most had planned to save their transfer this week but the International injuries have scuppered plans.

djPSB wrote: »
    It seemed most had planned to save their transfer this week but the International injuries have scuppered plans.

I feel incredibly lucky I have 2FTs and am planning on using one just so it doesn't go to waste! I'd happily sell one for a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

3 injuries and 4 bad weeks in a row. Tomorrow is wild card night for me

• Advertisement

Arbitrary wrote: »
    Riddled with injuries and used my FT to ship out Baines for Azp.... Dave.

To take the 4 point hit or not is the question.

These are my options. Ship ADM out for Hazard, even if ADM starts I think Hazard is due a run, and I don't expect a high scoring game for ADM. Hazard has a nice run of fixtures. I think I also have to consider all the united injuries, will they play as well without Blind motoring behind the front line.

I can also ship out Sakho for Austin, away to Newcastle he has a good chance of bagging some points against a weakened Newcastle defence and a favourable fixture list on the horizon.

Mare.

Considering doing both for an 8 point hit, if ADM is confirmed as injured, I think have have to run with this, am I crazy? A goal from Hazard or Austin would easily make up for this and Sakho and Downing are more or less confirmed crocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

I don't believe downing is too badly injuryed to miss a game, he was kept on the English squad it may be an injury but a playable one. Id be surprised if he gets no game time

declan2693 wrote: »
    I don't believe downing is too badly injuryed to miss a game, he was kept on the English squad it may be an injury but a playable one. Id be surprised if he gets no game time

[@whustuff] Believes its looking increasingly likely that Downing & Sakho will both miss out this weekend "not looking good" #WHUFC

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Jesper

How long will people wait before putting Kane into their teams? Could be a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Sky Sports News saying LVG has said Daley Blind could be out for 6 months.

As a United fan: :(

As an FPL fan eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Fellaini tour bus: :)

Sky Sports News saying LVG has said Daley Blind could be out for 6 months.

As a United fan: :(

As an FPL fan eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Fellaini tour bus: :)

Terrible reporting, just watched the press conference, he said it won't be a short absence but that it won't be anything long like 6 months, Sky got the wrong end of the stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Arbitrary wrote: »
    Terrible reporting, just watched the press conference, he said it won't be a short absence but that it won't be anything long like 6 months, Sky got the wrong end of the stick.

Oh dear Sky :pac:

Ogden is as reputable as they come when reporting on United

https://twitter.com/MOgdenTelegraph/status/535465299106365440

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

resisting the urge to take a points hit. already got Austin in for Welbeck. AdM passed fit is definitely welcome. Doubts over Moore and Baines in my starting XI, but willing to chance things and rely on subs if need be. Dummet 1st defensive sub, Duffer 2nd

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

manual_man wrote: »
    resisting the urge to take a points hit. already got Austin in for Welbeck. AdM passed fit is definitely welcome. Doubts over Moore and Baines in my starting XI, but willing to chance things and rely on subs if need be. Dummet 1st defensive sub, Duffer 2nd

Moore passed fit, whether he plays or not is another thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

F1ngers wrote: »

yeah he's on the chopping board, if and when i have a spare transfer available. hopefully that time is before the Jan WC:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

Will Baines be playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

F1ngers wrote: »

he was injured good lord that makes 7 so

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

I've Adm, downing and tadic all doubts, hopefully there's a miraculous recovery over the next day or two

I've Adm, downing and tadic all doubts, hopefully there's a miraculous recovery over the next day or two

LVG just said ADM is fit to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Which Leicester defender? All 4.5 bar Moore at 4.0 with non start risk. Swapping Konchesky out.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 sarkakos

All they need some amplification to be more competitive

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

hope there is news on tadic and baines one way or another tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

manual_man wrote: »

Same situation here! will get Yun in for Wilson (ruled out and with nasty fixtures on the horizon) and hope Moore & Baines both start. If not, Duff and Naylor coming in.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Balls, will have to ship out one of either ADM or Sakho. Who should i go with?

• Advertisement

Slattsy wrote: »
    Balls, will have to ship out one of either ADM or Sakho. Who should i go with?

Well ADM is fit and Sakho is iffy so i'd go Sakho

Advertisement