Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 Match-Day Thread.

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

sheroman01 wrote: »
    In the top 40k overall which I persume is decent enough!

in the top 1.25% in the world.... yeah I'd say you're doing alright ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Rikand wrote: »
    in the top 1.25% in the world.... yeah I'd say you're doing alright ;)

Delighted be up to 34k now which is just inside the top 1%
    Annoyed that I'm 17 places lower in the gameweek 1 league which means that 17 players who started in week 2 are ahead of me:o

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Annoyed that I'm 17 places lower in the gameweek 1 league which means that 17 players who started in week 2 are ahead of me:o

I always look at that too. There's 5 of 'those' people ahead of me too! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

68 points... bit disappointed that I could only add 9 points on yesterday but such is life. Green arrows again anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

In the top 500 Come on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Why is there a GW 1 league?

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

60 points, had Aguero captained so a bit disappointing overall. Down from 8K to 12K overall. Replacing Sigurdsson with Downing didn't help! 9 weeks of green arrows came to an end too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

G1032 wrote: »

To make us feel bad that we can't even stay ahead of guys who we have a head start on.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

If you join late then they have a league for everyone that joined in that week. Ie there are GW2,3,4,5,6....... leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hi lads, I was away from the computer all weekend so missed the banter etc on here for GW11.

Logged in to see I had a really good week with 88 (-4) and pushed well inside the top 3,000 now, the highest I've been for many a year. My first points hit to get Sanchez in for Sterling (with Austin for Pelle to make up the price difference) worked quite well.

Austin looked superb against Manchester City, he really reminds me of Darren Bent when he was at Sunderland, living on the shoulder of the last man and making superb runs. I think he could be a bargain over the next few weeks given QPR's fixtures.

Aguero (C), Chadli, Baines, Sigurdsson, Costa, Bertrand my main contributors alongside the aforementioned this weekend.

I just can't seem to hit on a goalkeeper at all. Any suggestions as De/Gea/Lloris/Mignolet have been a relative disaster for me this year. I'm thinking perhaps Krul? That'd free up a nice bit of cash to improve elsewhere too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

PARlance wrote: »
    If you join late then they have a league for everyone that joined in that week. Ie there are GW2,3,4,5,6....... leagues
    Yeah I finished 7th in the GW11 league for my first year playing the game. And think my missus was in the top 3 of the GW18 league that same year :cool:.

It's good, it gives you some challenge if you start late ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Paully D wrote: »

I just can't seem to hit on a goalkeeper at all. Any suggestions as De/Gea/Lloris/Mignolet have been a relative disaster for me this year. I'm thinking perhaps Krul? That'd free up a nice bit of cash to improve elsewhere too.

I'm going to get Green after the next gameweek when Southampton's fixtures turn bad, QPR have a nice run until January so you shouldn't need to change your goalkeeper until the January wildcard.

Advertisement