Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity............2014

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Ah you can't not know Craig Charles? Lister from Red Dwarf!

"I want to lie shipwrecked and comatose, drinking fresh mango juice..." :D

And it seems that Nadia is definitely going in. So it does have to be said that the producers are scraping the bottom of the barrel. :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Meanwhile Katie Hopkins is getting offered £400 000 for CBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/im-celebrity-2014-full-line-4606984

Apparently the full line up, based on arrivals in Australia, and a few have confirmed their participation. As far as I know official line up will be announced tomorrow, but this seems to make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I cannot stand Melanie Sykes, her voice grates me, and her constant need to be photographed in underware i suspect will bug me too.
    Im looking forward to Michael Berk, Jimmy Bullard and Carl Fogarty.
    I actually like Kendra, will be interesting to see how she gets on.

I'm very excited about Kendra. She comes across as a bit ditzy, but a genuinely lovely person. She's been through the mill lately with her husband cheating on her and says she's going in to get a break from it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I like Kendra. Her reality tv show on E was my guilty pleasure for a while and she's a really down to earth girl. I hope going in so soon after the birth of her daughter and the problems in her marriage is a good thing, I'd imagine she is very vulnerable right now and I hope she isn't being exploited. Maybe the time out will be the best thing for her and I think if Melanie is in there she will be really good for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,661 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How much is Kendra getting paid to jet that far away from her young kids

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How much is Kendra getting paid to jet that far away from her young kids

How do you know her kids aren't with her?

eviltwin wrote: »
    How do you know her kids aren't with her?

True but still taking them to the other side of the world while she is in jungle isn't good imo

allym wrote: »
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/im-celebrity-2014-full-line-4606984

Apparently the full line up, based on arrivals in Australia, and a few have confirmed their participation. As far as I know official line up will be announced tomorrow, but this seems to make sense.

Confirmed as official line up

• Advertisement

Corrie or Emmerdale star, check. TOWIE numpty, check. Model of some sort, check. Sports personality, check. Reasonably famous American, check. Oldie taking part purely for fun, check. :o:D:);)

I'm most looking forward to Buerky, Craig and Foggy. As long as they don't show nasty sides (I strongly doubt Buerky will, though), and as long as the females don't hog the limelight by shouting and b*tching at each other every hour, as happened last year...

Im-A-Celebrity-Friday-6th-December.png

(And I don't think everyone has fully forgiven Lucy yet.)

Anyway, the bookies are making Jimmy the early favourite, followed by Craig and Buerky. And William Hill and Coral haven't ruled out Jake Quickenden entering the jungle at some stage, as they're including him in their markets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

Would your average Brit have a breeze who Nadia Forde is, strange inclusion :confused:

cloudatlas wrote: »
    Would your average Brit have a breeze who Nadia Forde is, strange inclusion :confused:

Rory McElroy's ex is how she is being described so that is her claim to fame over there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

Rory McElroy's ex is how she is being described so that is her claim to fame over there

Oh jeez way to milk that five minute of hand holding.

Oh jeez way to milk that five minute of hand holding.

As I said, the producers are scraping the bottom of the barrel here... :o:D;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Looking forward to seeing Jimmy Bullard in it. He was cracked as a footballer imagine what he is like outside of it!! :O

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Loughc wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing Jimmy Bullard in it. He was cracked as a footballer imagine what he is like outside of it!! :O

Can't believe it. Never watched it before. Family back home always watch it but never interested me. Will have to try find streams or replays of it somewhere.

Bullard is one of my favourite footballers. Chaps as funny. Throw Craig Charles and Carl Fogarty into it and I'm game.

I hope it's true Gemma Merna is going in... Love her!!!

She is suppose to have dumped for Kendra

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

She is suppose to have dumped for Kendra

Boo-urns... Colour me not impressed...

Will have to throw my full support behind Craig Charles so.

Eamonn Holmes hints he could be going in later

• Advertisement

Eamonn Holmes hints he could be going in later

If he does go in, then he more than likely won't get as much social media flak as Buerky is getting - even though they're both journalists... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Have a feeling this year is gonna be ****e :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Edwina Currie & Jake Quickenden are the two late arrivals.

Edwina currie will create a stir. She's not known for being quiet

Have a feeling this year is gonna be ****e :/

Well, this is the 14th series... and the previous 13 have all been more or less the same, aside of course from the celebs taking part. ;)

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Edwina currie will create a stir. She's not known for being quiet

And again, Edwina probably won't get as much flak as Buerky. :rolleyes:

The treatment he's getting from social media, just for going on this show, is almost like the treatment Jim Lehrer got after moderating the first US presidential debate in 2012.

jim-lehrer.jpg

Yes, Lehrer didn't do the best job, and maybe he was getting too old to be moderating these debates - but it was wrong to judge him based on this one debate, and it still is.

And unless Buerky does something really, really stupid (and I don't think he will, somehow), it is and will be wrong to judge him based on this venture into reality TV.

Chances are almost everyone will have forgotten about it by this time next year, anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

That Gemma one is gonna be a right mess :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Kat97

Love this show! Should be interesting :D

Will the bromance this year be Mikey B and Tinchy

Gemma will drive everybody mad

• Advertisement

Will the bromance this year be Mikey B and Tinchy

Buerky is married - and his son Roland is also a journalist.

Just thought I'd say it. :o;)

Advertisement