Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity............2014

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

Don't keep it private! Spill :pac:

Thanks guys for a solid thread I'd some great fun from betting but more from everyone who gave thier opinion and i do foggy really showed himself tonight he was shocked he went in for the money and just tght he'd leave a fool

pre the ceremony i thgt undeerhealming winner after yes

#Teamfoggy
    #Kingfoggy

Bad series but hey uped the trials in the final and the most real person shone through..

never watched a series and posted and bet so it made it good for me

*** if anyone wondering from my betting tips or such it was a high low season** next year betting its oew thread LEGO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭bopper

he was only having banter.... wasnt threatening him.... they showed him saying something on that lines alright but NOT ONE of the bully accusers or trash red tops mentioned that aspect....

There was ONLY one that accused him of being a bully. The ones that kept throwing the word bully around the most were Jimmy fans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Daenarys

Ahh I missed Get me out of here now........balls. I'll be watching Wednesday night, I love the behind the scenes show. We'll find out how much weight Gemma lost in her time in the jungle.......:D:D:D

So happy Foggy one, my opinion of him changed drastically from the first night over the weeks. Delighted for him. Wonder if this sports show I heard they are thinking of creating for Jimmy and Foggy is true? Would be quite funny I'd say

Voting numbers for anyone who cares.. Foggy lead everynight bar the first and Nadia lost out by less than 1% to Kendrea so if she had done the bushtucker trial or Kendrea hadnt got the dingo Dollar she'd prob survived one more night at least.

http://www.itv.com/imacelebrity/vote-results-2014

O and they threw a red herring in the form of putting Edwina bottom two to keep her around to cause trouble :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

So Buerky was never really that popular with the voters... I guess it says something about them. :(:(:( :rolleyes:

The same could be said for Vicki.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Daenarys wrote: »
    . Wonder if this sports show I heard they are thinking of creating for Jimmy and Foggy is true? Would be quite funny I'd say

MMM...hope not.......I was getting bored of JIMMMMAYYY as it was...and i hope the win doesnt go to Fogartys head....again.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Voting numbers for anyone who cares.. Foggy lead everynight bar the first and Nadia lost out by less than 1% to Kendrea so if she had done the bushtucker trial or Kendrea hadnt got the dingo Dollar she'd prob survived one more night at least.

http://www.itv.com/imacelebrity/vote-results-2014

O and they threw a red herring in the form of putting Edwina bottom two to keep her around to cause trouble :D

Forget about her missing out on the chance to possibly stay around one more night, if Nadia had not have had immunity for the first night's eviction she probably would have gone home and had one less night in the jungle.

ratmouse wrote: »
    Forget about her missing out on the chance to possibly stay around one more night, if Nadia had not have had immunity for the first night's eviction she probably would have gone home and had one less night in the jungle.

We will never know but I doubt it, she was getting middling votes in the so people wanted to see her she just got less and less tv time Vicki was gone 1st 100% first if all 10 were up for the chop she just got a very lucky run of shows (immunity, trial, michael being camp boss + dinner fight)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,661 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Poor Gemma she really had it rough and tough in there :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Gemmas carry on was really shown up by Craigs tragic departure. Craig seemed like a really nice genuine guy who was prepared to make an effort. Gemma just didn't fancy it to be honest.

I'm sorry Jimmy but reducing someone to tears is not banter. There seems to be a horrible new trend to pass things off as banter. When Liverpool fans sing about Munich and when Manchester Unibted fans sing about Hillsborough, there's always pundits who pass it off as banter when it definitely is NOT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭omerin

Banter, did someone mention banter

article-2338761-0B6752D1000005DC-74_634x421.jpg

These poor lads lost their job due to some harmless banter

I think Edwina's daughter had a crush on Kendra :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

thelad95 wrote: »
    Gemmas carry on was really shown up by Craigs tragic departure. Craig seemed like a really nice genuine guy who was prepared to make an effort. Gemma just didn't fancy it to be honest.

I'm sorry Jimmy but reducing someone to tears is not banter. There seems to be a horrible new trend to pass things off as banter. When Liverpool fans sing about Munich and when Manchester Unibted fans sing about Hillsborough, there's always pundits who pass it off as banter when it definitely is NOT.

Well said. There have to be boundaries about what is acceptable,otherwise everyone could just say whatever the hell they want,no matter how offensive & then pass it off as banter.....get out of jail free card for every mouthy wa*ker out there.

We will never know but I doubt it, she was getting middling votes in the so people wanted to see her she just got less and less tv time Vicki was gone 1st 100% first if all 10 were up for the chop she just got a very lucky run of shows (immunity, trial, michael being camp boss + dinner fight)

I disagree abf do believe that she would have been first to go. She's not well known for anything and that's the bottom line.

Ant even said he thought Nadia would be first out only for immunity

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ant even said he thought Nadia would be first out only for immunity

She was getting voted around 10% to do trials and was polling well on other more English websites. Ant and Dec have the worst record for picking winners so not sure I'd take thier word. She filled the hot chick young boys vote not very big but usually enough to get a few spots up the ladder. Michael and Vicky doing the trial added about 2% to thier vote by doing the trial and she was less than .5% being kendrea who did the dingo dollars that night which is worth votes..

It really fell bad for her that night with her three biggest rivals getting good TV time I'm not saying she was a winner but very unlucky to go out as early as she did.

She was getting voted around 10% to do trials and was polling well on other more English websites. Ant and Dec have the worst record for picking winners so not sure I'd take thier word. She filled the hot chick young boys vote not very big but usually enough to get a few spots up the ladder. Michael and Vicky doing the trial added about 2% to thier vote by doing the trial and she was less than .5% being kendrea who did the dingo dollars that night which is worth votes..

It really fell bad for her that night with her three biggest rivals getting good TV time I'm not saying she was a winner but very unlucky to go out as early as she did.

I wouldn't call it unlucky but more like realistic.

I think so too, but tbf ITV editing wasn't great for Nadia, they barely gave her camera time,they never really aired any of the campmates talking about her either good or bad, except when she left, Foggy said she was like his little sister or something other than that, nothing.

Even tonight on the "coming out" show I thought they made it look like she wasn't that popular, they didn't show any of the campmates hugging/talking to her when they came back to the hotel, it was always someone else with Nadia in the background smiling. They just gave her the obligatory part on their thoughts on the jungle experience and that was it.

If u can't understand how someone who was getting votes to do trials was polling well online who didn't get a bushtucker trial or dingo dollar challenge and lost out on her eviction by less than half a percent to the person who eventually finished 6th. Who's main rivals all got way more TV time on 2nd eviction night if you see all this as realistic over unfortunate, your either trolling or don't understand the meaning of the words being used. Either way I'm done with the conversation.

If u can't understand how someone who was getting votes to do trials was polling well online who didn't get a bushtucker trial or dingo dollar challenge and lost out on her eviction by less than half a percent to the person who eventually finished 6th. Who's main rivals all got way more TV time on 2nd eviction night if you see all this as realistic over unfortunate, your either trolling or don't understand the meaning of the words being used. Either way I'm done with the conversation.

Good for you! And hey, maybe chill a little.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

The After Party seemed a rather lame event.

Eyepatch wrote: »
    The After Party seemed a rather lame event.

Yes no Edwina and Mel was very quite

Jimmy Bullard was on Xtra Factor last weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Yes! Very surprising! A bit of a slap in the face to Jake, I'm thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

jake put up a pic on twitter with the caption "the day i entered the jungle, was pooing my pants here

B5EWluGIYAAkrCQ.jpg

seriously, i'm a total fan of the bromance that is jake and ben. feck jimmy and jake. there i said it

Yeah it was obvious at the Xfactor final and from Jakes twitter that Ben & Jake are smitten kittens :D Definitely more man-love was on display than with Jimmy in the jungle

Advertisement