Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Dundalk

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

coopdog85 wrote: »
    Ok, a name would be handy.
    with top jock simon walker makes a price for this.he will go from the front and stays big time( no form)he is laid out for this race,will let you know when I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Presume you are talking about that Appleby horse. It look like the main danger MJMs mount doesn't stay 2m.

STB. wrote: »
    Presume you are talking about that Appleby horse. It look like the main danger MJMs mount doesn't stay 2m.
    No,never presume.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭hurleronditch

We'll you haven't made much of a mystery of it to be fair. 365 have priced him 9/4s.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭hurleronditch

I have fancy on rockview emperor in the 7:05 in Dundalk. Well backed twice a few weeks back over a mile but couldn't get through traffic both times though ran on on well. Tried over 10 and a half last time but didn't suit and back to a mile here. I expect he will be ridden closer to the pace this time and I reckon anything north of 4s may be value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,684 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Helium for me in the 3.35
    Good value at 16-1
    Double with Rockview .
    Boo yaw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

Rockview is at a great price of 8/1 this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Jonnie Skull at 14/1 in the 2:30 at Southwell is worth a bet. Horse ran only yesterday, looking a bit keen and running out of steam far too soon. Today sees it down in trip to 7f which should suit. Horse has been a total monkey so there's really no telling how it will do, but if it runs to recent Yarmouth form, it should be to good for this lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Storm in the 7.05 tonight my only bet. 12/1

May hay today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

sting60 wrote: »
    May hay today.

Thought Walker was on?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

May hay today.

Nice one Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

May hay today.

covering your arse picking the two market leaders:rolleyes:

I'll stick with Aidan & Rossom.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

mr.jingle wrote: »
    Thought Walker was on?

I thought same but reading back I now think he was implying with Walker in the race on the fancied horse that he'd get a better price for May Hay...

Anyway.. well done Sting hope you'd plenty on.

I thought same but reading back I now think he was implying with Walker in the race on the fancied horse that he'd get a better price for May Hay...

Anyway.. well done Sting hope you'd plenty on.

Just reading over it myself and thats what I've implied now! Well done Sting plenty of money this morning for it, hope it was all yours ;)

Howjoe1 wrote: »

Think your like me and read the post wrong, **** happens, he certainly won like a very well handicapped low grade stayer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

I don't think his pocket cares who you follow bud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

mr.jingle wrote: »
    Think your like me and read the post wrong, **** happens, he certainly won like a very well handicapped low grade stayer

Maybe. But it was clear a few on here thought he meant Whitaker's mount and clarifying that late left a few on the wrong horse if that is the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Fair play sting i thought it might be mayhay when i read it first time that walker would be supplementing the price well done was not on ;(

Maybe. But it was clear a few on here thought he meant Whitaker's mount and clarifying that late left a few on the wrong horse if that is the case.

I was one of them but that's my fault not Stings, he posted the horse well before the off, I, like other's had my money down and that's simply our fault

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Prince Jock (7:35) looks a winner waiting to happen.
    Won on the beach at Listowel off 77, and has been dropped from 81 to 67 since
    Might not be today, but looks like it's only a matter of time til they push the button on him.

Catchy Lass was unlucky last time out and has been going great guns. 7/2 price for this small field seems like good value to me. Think Joseph's experience one this previous will have the measure of exactly what is needed to finally get this one up.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

Surely tonights the night for Officer in Command

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

hawkhead wrote: »
    Surely tonights the night for Officer in Command

He's more than likely been messed around with and definitely handicapped to win so money would be encouraging.

I've plumped for Katmai River 8/1 in the same contest. Won this race last year off this mark and ran best race for ages on final start. Mark Usher's string are flying and in what is truly an abysmal race I'd be surprised if this doesn't challenge the judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

rossom wrote: »
    He's more than likely been messed around with and definitely handicapped to win so money would be encouraging.

I've plumped for Katmai River 8/1 in the same contest. Won this race last year off this mark and ran best race for ages on final start. Mark Usher's string are flying and in what is truly an abysmal race I'd be surprised if this doesn't challenge the judge.

There is money for him tonight and he's back racing over a longer distance than recently. Few quid about for yours too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Race not even off and I think I've done my dosh. 14 out to 30 in five mins

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

with top jock simon walker makes a price for this.he will go from the front and stays big time( no form)he is laid out for this race,will let you know when I get on.

No form? He (may hay) won lto? :confused:

Didn't have a bet but would never have found that lad as I was looking at the horses in the race with no form!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,684 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Mount Flora should win 8.35
    Safe ew at 8-1

Trainspotting 50-1 ew

Rock Of Glenstal in the last is a monster price of 11/1 with Sportingbet - have to take that each way with it showing as much as anything else in this field.

• Advertisement

Serious day but I put up poor horses li
    ke lord brandon who looks a rogue.6/1was had and the rest down to 3\1 but wait Till I tell you about the best bumper horse Mullins has ever had.

Advertisement