Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fat people have feelings too

Options
  • 06-11-2014 12:28pm
    Site Banned Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

As a member of the obese community I am really looking forward to this festive period where others with our jolly stature can engage in some light hearted banter & frivolity with those of you normal BMI community.

What we do not welcome are whispered fattisms which should be outlawed under hate legislation, this trollish bullying behavoiur is unwarranted.
    We should be accepted & embraced as addicts which society will learn to accept in time as victims.

Now roll your boney ass right over here & give Shiraz a big hug #feelthelove #notofattism
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Addicts to what, exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Look, we're not saying that you people don't have feelings... We're just saying that you're not really... people..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Yo so fat that yo iron yo clothes with a steamroller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

I'll do my bit for the fat girls; they need lovin' too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

I'll always hug a Shiraz. *slurp* Merry Christmas! *hic* ✴ ✴ 🔔 ✴ ✴

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

What we do not welcome are whispered fattisms which should be outlawed under hate legislation, this trollish bullying behavoiur is unwarranted.

You sayin' I'm fatist?

I think you'll find that you're fattest! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

You should throw the aul 'it's a glandular issue' line in there too

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭unjedilike

You have just offended everyone with a bony ass in your post, a post wishing for an end to offensive comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

We should be accepted & embraced as addicts which society will learn to accept in time as victims.

Fat people, jews and black people. Those guys have it bad what with the slavery and death camps and comments. There should be legislation to protect them.

People come in all shapes and sizes and i really don't care. But if someone is so big that they need to be fork lifted out of their house, then there's something wrong with them.

This goes for both ends of the scale. If someone's anorexic it will cause health issues. These is such a thing as too skinny just as there's such a thing as too much weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,505 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

As a member of the obese community I am really looking forward to this festive period where others with our jolly stature can engage in some light hearted banter & frivolity with those of you normal BMI community.

Now roll your boney ass right over here & give Shiraz a big hug #feelthelove #notofattism

Great... you eat yourself into oblivion and then we have to shoulder the additional burden placed on the health system..

Constantly hear calls for drunks turning up in A & E to be charged extra, well maybe the obese should pay a similar additional premium.

Thanks and happy holidays !!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I had feelings once but then I ate them too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I would sugarcoat my feelings about fat people, but they'd eat them too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭smoking_kills

Mostly hunger, with the occasional feeling of being peckish

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

• Site Banned Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Shiraz 4.99

Just so you know I've reported every post above & Gordon has agreed lifetime bans.
    So enjoy trying to navigate Reddit former forumers.
    #justiceforthevictims

This only leaves time & space for the posts of love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

_Brian wrote: »
    Great... you eat yourself into oblivion and then we have to shoulder the additional burden placed on the health system..

Constantly hear calls for drunks turning up in A & E to be charged extra, well maybe the obese should pay a similar additional premium.

Well said Brian. I think we should make that wider though:

• Any anorexics needing to go into hospital should face a charge - why do they want to be so thin.
    • STI clinics should be fining people too - afterall they chose to have sex right.
    • Anyone needing anti-natal care - afterall their choice why should I have to pay

Awwwww

Does someone need a biscuit?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 424 ✭✭Chunners

I love having fat people as guests on Christmas, no one appreciates good cooking like a person who loves their food, makes you feel warm inside to know someone is enjoying your cooking that much after you've gone to a lot of effort making it. If fat people are food addicts then I would totally be considered a dealer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

#justiceforthevictims

Victims my arse! The only victims are the ones you eat!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I like fat people.

They're easy to hide behind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Does someone need a biscuit?

Ha!
    'A' biscuit.

Gimme that there packet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Nevermind A&E....it's planeseats and luggage allowances we need to talk about

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

Chunners wrote: »
    I love having fat people as guests on Christmas, no one appreciates good cooking like a person who loves their food, makes you feel warm inside to know someone is enjoying your cooking that much after you've gone to a lot of effort making it. If fat people are food addicts then I would totally be considered a dealer :D

Yes! Having people over for dinner or a party is always way better when there's a few fat people there. They make the food you've prepared seem way nicer as they scoff away!!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Uncle Ruckus

I have a lot of sympathy for fat people. I mean for these people the hunger games are on 365 days a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Its good in the summer, you can use their shadows for shade.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Chunners wrote: »

Ah I dont know about that. I'm stick thin and eat more than anyone else I know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Except in their extremities

I would simply suggest you grow a thicker skin - but with all that padding it would be superfluous anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

See, the problem is that it's all nice and festive until you turn around and all the mince pies have been eaten :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I lost 4.5 stone so far and I am still classified as obese.
    Being fat is **** and in 99% of the time being fat is just down to actual person eating **** and sitting on his ass. The amount of excuses for being fat I hear from other people is unreal. I even remember my own lame excuses back in the day.

All you need to do is "Put down the fecking fork and get your ass off the couch". Add some willpower in to mix and you will lose weight.

Advertisement