Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many times do you pee in a day?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Teaforlife wrote: »
    I pee 4 times a day
    My mother pees 7 times a day
    My father pees 3 times a day
    And my gf 6 times a day

It must be just women who pee more frequently

And yeah you piss far too much

No, it's more of a 'just in case' thing for me. Especially when I'm trying to sleep, all even potential forms of discomfort (e.g. imaginary full bladder) must be eliminated.

Anyway, you're only jealous.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Teaforlife

Gongoozler wrote: »
    Weirder than how much they pee is the fact that you know how much they pee.

But yeah, women obviously have smaller bladders.

I pee when I wake up, need to pee from about 11/12 but don't generally get a chance to until when I'm leaving work at 5,then pee before bed.

Well yes Gongoozler, I know because we are trying to save water since charges came in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Well yes Gongoozler, I know because we are trying to save water since charges came in.

:confused: for true?

Gongoozler wrote: »
    :confused: for true?

Yes for true Gongoozler. I know how much we pee because my gf wants to cut down on using the toilet to save water... And I've lived with my family years so I know how much water they pass a day. We don't talk about #2s

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭TiMe2PaRtYYYYY

If The B'ould and Mighty Enda in Dail Gangsta Eireann gets to read this thread ya might send his little mind in to over-drive.... next we will be taxed on the amount and times we decide to take a piss ..... Then will come the Fine Gael /labour Quango ... IRISH PISS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Simonigs1.0

5 or 6, I drink lots of water throughout the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Vandango

Cormac... wrote: »
    about 4 or 5 times if anyone gives a F***

The OP clearly does. The fecking weirdo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

I pee that much before breakfast. At least 8-10 pees a day, if not more. I blame the coffee. I'll count tomorrow and report back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Yes for true Gongoozler. I know how much we pee because my gf wants to cut down on using the toilet to save water... And I've lived with my family years so I know how much water they pass a day. We don't talk about #2s

It's never too late!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I pee 4 times a day
    My mother pees 7 times a day
    My father pees 3 times a day
    And my gf 6 times a day

It must be just women who pee more frequently

And yeah you piss far too much

Well, your f*cked with water charges so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

I have a horrible feeling this thread could turn into one about Irish Water...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Every morning.......horny or need pee?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭jeanrose770

I say the more you pee, the better!
    The body is healthier with more liquids. Staying hydrated should be a priority, as water is extremely necessary and beneficial to the total function of your body.
    MAS AGUA!!!

I say the more you pee, the better!
    The body is healthier with more liquids. Staying hydrated should be a priority, as water is extremely necessary and beneficial to the total function of your body.
    MAS AGUA!!!

Yes very true JeanRose! You always pee water back out and then need more. The more water the better. Is it normal to urinate vitamins and minerals after a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Probably drink about 8-9 pints of water a day so probably piss > 9 times a day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I need to pee right now.....No bathroom nearby :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

8 months pregnant - peeing at LEAST 12 - 15 times a day! Thank god baby will be here before the water charges start :)

Plek Trum wrote: »
    8 months pregnant - peeing at LEAST 12 - 15 times a day! Thank god baby will be here before the water charges start :)

Hahaha how lovely (disgusting). Haha joking it's only a pee. Good luck with the baby!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

It's never too late!

Id say 4 or 5 times a day. Always first thing when I wake up and just before bed but I don't count outside that.
    As Jimmy said its never too late to start talking about #2s: I did 3 today but it's usually just one, maybe 2!

• Advertisement
Advertisement