Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan The Conquer

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

I don't want to get into speculation but their greatest success over the past 5 years has come in Dubai, the country they rule. So I'll leave it at that. I'm not saying that they dope their horses in Dubai but for some reason their horses become monsters when they return to Dubai and even if they did dope their horses in Dubai it's unlikely that the public would ever know. because they rule the country.

Its a reasonable accusation to be fair. I think it would be unfair to call <snip> and <snip> bad horses before their comfortable succeses in the Dubai world cup, but its interesting that they both put on personal best performances in that race.

Still dosnt account for Godolphins demise in this part of the world however.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭paddyisreal

Are you serious ? Really ? so were going to play the coulda,shoulda, woulda game ? So since I'm going overboard on showing Ryan proper respect none of the 3 guys you've listed could hold or shine Lesters Boots. Dettori , Murtagh and Kinane combine were not half the jockey Lester was. as you said "let's not go overboard here"
    Was just waiting for the lester is the best quote..... just a tad predictable. I would hate to play football against you with the goal posts changing so much.

I don't want to get into speculation but their greatest success over the past 5 years has come in Dubai, the country they rule. So I'll leave it at that. I'm not saying that they dope their horses in Dubai but for some reason their horses become monsters when they return to Dubai and even if they did dope their horses in Dubai it's unlikely that the public would ever know. because they rule the country.

Where is your evidence ? Aob horses win everything in Ireland so by your reckoning they must be doped also. Ridiculous speculation for someone apparently in the game so long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

lads, I will not have any organisations or horses name dropped as being on drugs with absolutely no proof

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

andyman wrote: »
    lads, I will not have any organisations or horses name dropped as being on drugs with absolutely no proof

I notice the Main Sequence thread left alone though. Similar circumstances to be honest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

Where is your evidence ? Aob horses win everything in Ireland so by your reckoning they must be doped also. Ridiculous speculation for someone apparently in the game so long

To be fair they pick the opposition in Dubai with invites

Ryan uses his freelance as an adavantage , why on earth would he get signed with AOB and all the **** that goes with working for them, hell on earth I can assure you. Ryan is the coolest jockey ever and knows everyone wants him so he is not going to get stuck into any contract at all. I do know he is not interested in AOB job but have a gentlemans agreement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Gregk961 wrote: »
    I notice the Main Sequence thread left alone though. Similar circumstances to be honest

But it's allowed Stateside no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Gregk961 wrote: »

In fairness everyone knows that horse is on lasix. Noone knows whats going on in Aobs or Godolphins operations and it's hear say.

In all fairness there have been sone great dubai world cup winners. .. cigar, invasor, dubai millenium, curkin, animal kingdom, singspeil . There are some serious winners there. I would say since it went to tapeta it has dropped in standard a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭tryfix

O'Briens wins nearly everything in Ireland because he's got the stock.

A stable that has 31 2yo colts by Galileo and 14 fillies by Galileo in the yard, with dozens more sale topping quality 2yos alongside it is bound to succeed.

It's the hard to believe performances by some animals in general that should draw attention. And the US geldings like Main Sequence get more out of Lasix than the younger colts which explains their super improvements.

• Advertisement

tryfix wrote: »
    O'Briens wins nearly everything in Ireland because he's got the stock.

A stable that has 31 2yo colts by Galileo and 14 fillies by Galileo in the yard, with dozens more sale topping quality 2yos alongside it is bound to succeed.

It's the hard to believe performances by some animals in general that should draw attention. And the US geldings like Main Sequence get more out of Lasix than the younger colts which explains their super improvements.

Never mentioned main sequence. This discussion was concerning godolphin horses winning in dubai and certain people saying there must be sinistor reasons why the horses improve. All i asked is where is the evidence that horses in dubai are doped.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭FIVE2_THREE

Never mentioned main sequence. This discussion was concerning godolphin horses winning in dubai and certain people saying there must be sinistor reasons why the horses improve. All i asked is where is the evidence that horses in dubai are doped.

You can't possibly be this naive or perhaps you are. If your sheikh friends are so bold and brazen to have been found with drugs at Newmarket is it so far out of the possibility that they would have drugs in the country they own ? Where they would never be investigated ? It's clear that you're a Coolmore hater but Magnier is not the ruler of Ireland like the Maktoums rule Dubai. They can dope and drug as much as they want in Dubai and never be questioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

You can't possibly be this naive or perhaps you are. If your sheikh friends are so bold and brazen to have been found with drugs at Newmarket is it so far out of the possibility that they would have drugs in the country they own ? Where they would never be investigated ? It's clear that you're a Coolmore hater but Magnier is not the ruler of Ireland like the Maktoums rule Dubai. They can dope and drug as much as they want in Dubai and never be questioned.

thats very true, and also if you ship anything to Dubai such as horse feed , drugs or anything for that matter relating to racing it must be consigned to HRH himself c/o Meydan or Nad Al Sheba in previous years.

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/ireland/News/article1475922.ece

you are obviously so close to the coolmore operation that you could elaborate on this

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/ireland/News/article1475922.ece

you are obviously so close to the coolmore operation that you could elaborate on this

What is there to answer ? Coolmore/Eaton were found to be non liable and the case was thrown out . surely you can do better than this.

What is there to answer ? Coolmore/Eaton were found to be non liable and the case was thrown out . surely you can do better than this.
    You should get your facts right. The case was not thrown out as the jury were split. Looks like a retrial is on the cards . Very serious allegations that you fail to even acknowledge . If it was anyone else but coolmore you would be on your high horse about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭paddy no 11

How much dope was that vet caught with? it was some thousands of individual doses anyway. Not pointing the finger at any individual or group BTW

You should get your facts right. The case was not thrown out as the jury were split. Looks like a retrial is on the cards . Very serious allegations that you fail to even acknowledge . If it was anyone else but coolmore you would be on your high horse about it.

A split jury means no financial befits will be exchanged. something that the plaintiff was seeking. Serious allegations ? these allegations are not serious. all horses sold in the U.S. are on an as is basis. the mare was given pain medication and sold. something that thousands of American horses are given at sales. and later she was found to stricken with laminitis. the plaintiff alleged that Coolmore/Eaton knew she had laminitis an allegation that hasn't been found or proved. as I said surely you can do better that this. and by the way. how is your man Al Zarooni passing his day ?

How much dope was that vet caught with? it was some thousands of individual doses anyway. Not pointing the finger at any individual or group BTW

which vet ? you know nothing about American Racing/Breeding or the sales process.you're just running your mouth and making unfounded allegations. The vet that gave the drug was a KEENELAND approved vet. that KEENELAND provided. NOT COOLMORE

A split jury means no financial befits will be exchanged. something that the plaintiff was seeking. Serious allegations ? these allegations are not serious. all horses sold in the U.S. are on an as is basis. the mare was given pain medication and sold. something that thousands of American horses are given at sales. and later she was found to stricken with laminitis. the plaintiff alleged that Coolmore/Eaton knew she had laminitis an allegation that hasn't been found or proved. as I said surely you can do better that this. and by the way. how is your man Al Zarooni passing his day ?

For a man that knows so much about racing in the states tell me why magnier and co use todd pletcher...suspended numerous times for offences. If they are so much cleaner and better than everyone else why do they use a trainer with prevoius ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭paddy no 11

which vet ? you know nothing about American Racing/Breeding or the sales process.you're just running your mouth and making unfounded allegations. The vet that gave the drug was a KEENELAND approved vet. that KEENELAND provided. NOT COOLMORE

Im not talking about that. The case last year where a vet in carlow was found to have been importing thousands of individual doses of banned drugs. google it.

For a man that knows so much about racing in the states tell me why magnier and co use todd pletcher...suspended numerous times for offences. If they are so much cleaner and better than everyone else why do they use a trainer with prevoius ?

In an industry based on results who else should they use in America ? I agree with TP and the drugs BUT no horses owned by Coolmore ever tested positive.

Im not talking about that. The case last year where a vet in carlow was found to have been importing thousands of individual doses of banned drugs. google it.

So you have two accounts that you use ? Man you have way too much time on your hands

Advertisement