Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to move from iOS

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Karsini wrote: »
    Mobile wikipedia is iffy, if I use the search and select one of the suggestions from the drop-down, it doesn't load.

There were some others that I don't remember but one from last night was when I opened a news article on Facebook, it went to the Sunday World mobile site and only showed the top banner and not the actual news content. I'm sure some of you would see that as helpful. ;) :pac:

The issues you see relate to how the website is made. It would have been made and tested on iPhone and Android but not WP. All I can suggest is that you report the issue.

(You'll notice that issue happens with drop-down menus on various sites)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭circadian

Have you tried glance yet?

It's enabled alright. Shows the date and time, and I can configure it to show a weather forecast but I haven't done much else with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭circadian

Cool, there's a few sites and apps that allow you to put a wallpaper on it. Looks pretty swish.

Advertisement