Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girl picking up other girls, interesting outcome.

Options
  • 01-11-2014 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭

The video below shows a very attractive girl asking out other girls. I have to say I'm surprised by the amount that say yes and also that some of the ones that do are decent looking themselves. She has more similar videos as well where she picks up a good few attractive women, I just found it a little odd that many of the girls saying yes didn't look like a typical lesbian. I suppose they could be bi-sexual but i don't think there are too many of them around or maybe they are just saying yes because the girl is extremely attractive? Any lesbians I know wouldn't be the best looking and also it would be extremely obvious.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

All those gays look the same.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Who says they're lesbian? May e they're just up for a bitta fun ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

It's a YT video. It's staged.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Obvious reply, but if that was a guy he'd be accused of harassment and intimidation and being a grotesque perv :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Montroseee

Who says they're lesbian? May e they're just up for a bitta fun ;)

Are there many girls just up for a bitta fun? In my experience certainly not in Ireland but maybe it's different elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

I love the answer the girl in blue gave near the start, she was half laughing then, 'why the fcuk not?'

Fair play to her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

I just found it a little odd that many of the girls saying yes didn't look like a typical lesbian.

Which is?

Montroseee wrote: »
    Are there many girls just up for a bitta fun? In my experience certainly not in Ireland but maybe it's different elsewhere.

Eastern European girls I heard are mad for the muff.

Haha :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Last_Minute

None of these women are lesbians - lesbians are overweight, wear mens clothes, usually walk around in pairs and have multiple tattoos.

None of these women are lesbians - lesbians are overweight, wear mens clothes, usually walk around in pairs and have multiple tattoos.

Many have short hair too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

The video below shows a very attractive girl asking out other girls. I have to say I'm surprised by the amount that say yes and also that some of the ones that do are decent looking themselves. She has more similar videos as well where she picks up a good few attractive women, I just found it a little odd that many of the girls saying yes didn't look like a typical lesbian. I suppose they could be bi-sexual but i don't think there are too many of them around or maybe they are just saying yes because the girl is extremely attractive? Any lesbians I know wouldn't be the best looking and also it would be extremely obvious.

First of all, it's likely staged or cleverly edited.

Second of all, there is no "typical lesbian" and SHOCK HORROR, some of them are HOT :eek:

Third of all, there are way more bisexuals around than you think there are.

Fourth of all, not everyone wears their sexuality on their sleeve for others to neatly identify them and put them in a nice tidy category, something which you seem to have trouble with in your OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭DuMorph

Where to start........

......ah, feck it, someone else can do it.

Many have short hair too.

Short Hair = Lesbian?

Since when? There's some people I need to let know!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭ewinslet

Newsflash to men: most women are bisexual, they just won't admit it.

ewinslet wrote: »

I don't believe this to be true and anyway I don't think many would act on it if they were.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Giigggidity

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Ive always wanted to be a lesbian ,

Shame the missus doesn't like the idea

I don't believe this to be true and anyway I don't think many would act on it if they were.

Are you a man, as a matter of interest?

Actually, am I the only woman in this forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

Actually, am I the only woman in this forum?

Don't be ridiculous Gary, there's no women on the internet.

• Advertisement

Are you a man, as a matter of interest?

I am.

I am.

There you go.

Are there any women on this forum to back me up. Come on, you can admit your bisexual tendencies through the veil of anonymity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

There you go.

Are there any women on this forum to back me up. Come on, you can admit your bisexual tendencies through the veil of anonymity.

Shift?

There you go.

Would you agree that many would not act on it if they were?

Would you agree that many would not act on it if they were?

I would agree with that.

I would only act on it if I was 100% certain no-one would ever EVER find out. But by God, I've had the urges.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

ewinslet wrote:

I'll back that up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Nearly every girl I've ever been with has had a previous lesbian experience at some stage

Nearly every girl I've ever been with has had a previous lesbian experience at some stage

There was a point in my teenage years when I genuine thought I was a lesbian. But then again, I was also masturbating to men... Sexuality is most definitely a spectrum for women; it's definitely not black and white.

Was that not after you were with them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Candie wrote: »
    Was that not after you were with them?

Sorry should have said before

Advertisement