Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We need more power, Jim! (PM recommendations)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭P2C

Using powertap's for years and have had some issues but always warrantied and returned with no hassle. Had the taps before p2max became reliable and have got my value out of them.

Interested in a crank based meter for the coming season. Quarq or P2max. The classic P2max are just plain ugly in my opinion and quite heavy. 77 kilo's racing weight every gramme counts :).

I like the look of the quark elsa (shimano 4 arm option) or the new s type power 2 max (s-type). If ugly doesn't matter I would defo spend my mula on the classic power2max over the powertap

The reliable meters are powertap, power2max, quarq, SRM and most of them are now offering 2 year warranty. They all have issues and lots are returned so check the warranty information

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

AKW wrote: »
    Any link or details?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59c5xzbDMK8

Unfortunately no sign of it hitting the market for a while. Hoping it works well; it's my best chance of being able to afford a power meter.

Advertisement