Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sephiroth's Kingdom in the Clouds(Lair #whatever)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    But would it always be Swannie Sunday? Where's that bloke with the wild white electrified hair that makes it all relative?

If SwanBot crushes the Russian forces in WWIII you can declare everyday Swannie Sunday :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

If SwanBot crushes the Russian forces in WWIII you can declare everyday Swannie Sunday :D
    On second thought, maybe I'll wait until next Saturn Day. Don't want to fight the Flying Spaghetti Monster over renaming Sunday to SuperSonicSwannie Day. :pac:

On second thought, maybe I'll wait until next Saturn Day. Don't want to fight the Flying Spaghetti Monster over renaming Sunday to SuperSonicSwannie Day. :pac:

SwanBot can totally take the Flying Spaghetti Monster! Fight, fight, fight.... :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SwanBot can totally take the Flying Spaghetti Monster! Fight, fight, fight.... :D
    Especially if SwanBot 2.0 gets out of beta. :eek:

Especially if SwanBot 2.0 gets out of beta. :eek:

I believe Seph is giving it a rigorous testing as we speak! :D

Gonna turn in now friends. Nighty night all! xxx :)

• Advertisement

Seph is being attacked by the original SwanBot 1.0 (although the SwanBot OS was patched with a Seph capture and restraining app).
    Nite nite Hugo. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh a Swanbot no longer in beta.. That's a scary thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Gadzoooks, that explosion was more powerful than i had planned for.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No, atomic powered bear is scary. Swanbot out of beta is terrifying

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nite Hugo :D

I'm gonna marry that swan bot one day ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Gadzoooks, that explosion was more powerful than i had planned for.

Thought something woke me.. Most definitely the wonderful use of gadzooks I think! ;)

Thought something woke me.. Most definitely the wonderful use of gadzooks I think! ;)

Used a bit too much C4 :P

Ooh a Swanbot no longer in beta.. That's a scary thought!
    No, atomic powered bear is scary. Swanbot out of beta is terrifying
    Unfortunately, the development team promised a 2.0 release date that exhibited irrational exuberance. Too many bugs to turn SwanBot 2.0 loose on the Lair at this stage. We'll just have to make due with a patched up 1.0 for now.

Oh... Hi wolf! :D

I don't know if I dare ask what you were at?!

Could just update Swanbot to 1.1 instead :P

I'm gonna marry that swan bot one day ;):D
    Wait for SwanBot 2.0 Seph! She'll turn your head
    360 degrees!

Wait for SwanBot 2.0 Seph! She'll turn your head
    360 degrees!

Hahaha worzel your time has come!!

I don't know if I dare ask what you were at?!
    LOOKS. Roughly 10,000 kms west of ye (8 time zones). Then again, I am virtually hiding behind the Lair couch too. :pac:

Swannie crunches forehead and ponders Lair:

"Maybe I'm dreaming. My eyes are open, which means maybe I'm awake dreaming that I'm asleep. Or, or more likely, I'm asleep dreaming that I'm awake wondering if I'm dreaming."

**borrowed from Phillipe in Ladyhawk.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

LOOKS. Roughly 10,000 kms west of ye (8 time zones). Then again, I am virtually hiding behind the Lair couch too. :pac:

Swannie crunches forehead and ponders Lair:

"Maybe I'm dreaming. My eyes are open, which means maybe I'm awake dreaming that I'm asleep. Or, or more likely, I'm asleep dreaming that I'm awake wondering if I'm dreaming."

**borrowed from Phillipe in Ladyhawk.
    You are a butterfly

You are a butterfly
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wolf! It's our secret. Don't tell anyone. They all think I'm a black swan. :pac:

• Advertisement

Ebon cygnus, got it

Swannie is a butterfly, she lied to us :eek:, HOW COULD YOU SWANNIE :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Swannie is a butterfly, she lied to us :eek:, HOW COULD YOU SWANNIE :P
    Who told you Lith? :o

Hungry Swannie!
    Butterfly
    Gotta go hunt. Back later. Bye all! :D

What a turn up for the books!!!

Who told you Lith? :o

Hungry Swannie!
    Butterfly
    Gotta go hunt. Back later. Bye all! :D

This is how i know, you shot yourself in the foot/wing :p
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wolf! It's our secret. Don't tell anyone. They all think I'm a black swan.

*potters about lair kitchen putting on Monday morning special java brew*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks. I don't wanna get out of bed.... :(

Work beckons, but just too comfy here.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Morning folks. I don't wanna get out of bed.... :(

Work beckons, but just too comfy here.

*delivers super Monday java to Ted*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

09-Victory-is-Yours.jpg

• Advertisement

Ooh eh such effusive appreciation I was not expecting ambassador, why you're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement