Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sephiroth's Kingdom in the Clouds(Lair #whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

There's no such thing as fibre back this way at all. I think the closest fibre broadband to us at the moment is in Killarney :/ However there is a fixed wire service and I have heard nothing but good things about one provider in particular so going to give them a shout before Christmas and see what the situation is with them. According to their coverage map though I should be able to get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    There's no such thing as fibre back this way at all. I think the closest fibre broadband to us at the moment is in Killarney :/ However there is a fixed wire service and I have heard nothing but good things about one provider in particular so going to give them a shout before Christmas and see what the situation is with them. According to their coverage map though I should be able to get it!

Fingers crossed for ya. :)
    I'm trophy hunting :cool:

Might do a bit of that myself this week!:)

Just realised the time. I must head to bed soon :( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just realised the time. I must head to bed soon :( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooo indeed MT! Stay up and chat!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Caffeine loading in progress yeehaw!!

• Advertisement

What form are you ingesting there G? I'm going down the diet cola route

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Stay and chat with us :cool:

Fingers crossed for ya. :)

Might do a bit of that myself this week!:)

:D I knew I'd turn you into one :D

Slide a cup a over please grem :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sugar free monster. Stocked up on cans the other day. :D

:D I knew I'd turn you into one :D

Fingers crossed Far Cry 4 will arrive soon.
    Sugar free monster. Stocked up on cans the other day. :D

I've never had Monster G. Do you recommend it?

I'll stay up for another little while :) Sure what harm? :pac:

*bar being an absolute zombie in class tomorrow*

• Advertisement

I'll stay up for another little while :) Sure what harm? :pac:

*bar being an absolute zombie in class tomorrow*

As long as you won't be handling a blade in that class you'll be fine! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Still Sunday here. What's Moon Day look like? Should I jump in a plane and fly to Hawaii to delay it, or just take it on the chin, and shake it off?

Black Swan wrote: »
    Still Sunday here. What's Moon Day look like? Should I jump in a plane and fly to Hawaii to delay it, or just take it on the chin, and shake it off?

Hey SwanSwan!

If it were me I'd hit Hawaii but alas Moon Day would still follow.

Hey SwanSwan!

It'll be over before we know it :o

Can of monster is a handy way of getting plenty of caffeine in and it's not too fizzy.

Swannie, *always* go to hawaii if opportunity presents itself!!

Right, I am seriously going to have to head to bed :( Twas fun while it lasted folks. I shall talk to ye tomorrow folks! Take it easy!!

Bon Nuit :)

Can of monster is a handy way of getting plenty of caffeine in and it's not too fizzy.

I like a bit of fizz though!
    Right, I am seriously going to have to head to bed :( Twas fun while it lasted folks. I shall talk to ye tomorrow folks! Take it easy!!

Bon Nuit MT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭handbagmad

Hello peeps :D

handbagmad wrote: »

H! How are you my dear! :)

It's not as mad fizzy as coke or 7 up is.. I have to wait around for a bit for those to flatten a little..

• Advertisement

H! How are you my dear! :)

In good form now Mr Hugo thanks.

And you sir?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just fly to cork instead :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey SwanSwan!

What if I fly west at SuperSonicSwannieSpeed? :pac:
    Swannie, *always* go to hawaii if opportunity presents itself!!
    Been there, done that. Nice waves. :cool:

Aloha Mozz: Hi and Bye! :D

It's not as mad fizzy as coke or 7 up is.. I have to wait around for a bit for those to flatten a little..

Aww poor G! :p:D
    In good form now Mr Hugo thanks.

And you sir?

Glad to hear it ma'am! :)

Ah you know me!

Just fly to cork instead :pac:
    Oh... is Cork in a time warp? Always a weekend? :cool:

What if I fly west at SuperSonicSwannieSpeed? :pac:

You might set off Russia's early warning system and kick off WWIII! :eek:

Oh... is Cork in a time warp? Always a weekend? :cool:

Oh ya......emmmm...sure it is .......

*shifty eyes*

You might set off Russia's early warning system and kick off WWIII! :eek:
    But would it always be Swannie Sunday? Where's that bloke with the wild white electrified hair that makes it all relative?

Hi handbagmad. :D

I have a tiny iccle mouse in my gaff :(
    And the dog is gone demented trying to find him.
    Gonna be a long night.

Kinda funny though, not for the poor mousey

• Advertisement

Oh ya......emmmm...sure it is .......

*shifty eyes*
    Whoooo heeeee heeee haaaaaaaaa! Seph is sliding down that slippery slope towards the BLACK side!! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement