Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to kill thyme

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭ElizaT33

How coincidental is it that ENDA and Co have today brought out a NEW system to fire Civil Service employees who are not performing to standard?

Don't you just love the way our Country works!:confused:

Have to say I have empathy with the OP - for fear of SAS gunmen finding me(!) I will be discreet - but I did have a stint of work part-time once in a HSE hospital (each day after my day job every day for about 6 months) when trying to make ends meet to pay for child care and all the lovely taxes our Government have made us pay austerity wise!

Anyway - Id say I did 70% more work than any of the full-time workers around me - not a lie!

Also, never kill Thyme - its a lovely herb!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Is this a Jobridge scheme? If it is, stick with it, 'cos you're being over-paid

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Are you into quizzes? Here's a few links...

Jetpunk

Sporcle

PuzzGrid

Mensa-Test.com

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

I would be much of a Sage in these matters, but although your employers must bear blame, you're Parsley responsible too.

Still, at least you're Mint though which shows some a-Cumin.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

pwurple wrote: »
    Try coursera. Free online short courses

I've done a few of these. It's an excellent website.
    Even tried to do one in work, but alas I'm trapped in the real world (aka non public service) and lunch break or not if I'm physically present some fúcker or other will invariably interrupt me for something, even if it's just to ask why I'm wearing earphones and watching a lecture - I mean Jesus Christ how many hints do some people need! I just found it impossible to do in work.
    OP I'd kill to have your problem and that is the honest truth. Be careful what you wish for!

• Advertisement
Advertisement