Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Suspicious car outside house...!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

cerastes wrote: »
    OP said it was an '07 ;)

Was just about to point this out. Still made me laugh though so got my like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Miall108

justback83 wrote: »
    Hi all,

This is a long shot but I'm wondering if the 07 Audi A4 that's parked outside my house may have been stolen. It's been there for almost 2 weeks now. People usually park there during the day (perhaps working in IFSC) but this hasn't moved.

Should I post the reg up here??

Was it really necessary to post that under motors? This is a discussion forum about Motors not post what you like just because theres a Car involved

• Registered Users Posts: 18,942 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Miall108 wrote: »
    Was it really necessary to post that under motors? This is a discussion forum about Motors not post what you like just because theres a Car involved

Where else would someone ask about what to do about an apparently abandoned car but a motors forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Paulownia

Del2005 wrote: »
    Where else would someone ask about what to do about an apparently abandoned car but a motors forum?

I'd ring the fuzz and give them the reg number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

I wouldn't do that. It isn't there any more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Corktina, what have you being up to last night? spill the beans:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,942 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Paulownia wrote: »
    I'd ring the fuzz and give them the reg number

Which was the first advice the OP was given.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Miall108

Del2005 wrote: »

Could contact the guards if its that worrying. Its not as if were going to tow it away or anything

Not all stolen cars are stolen to sell on.

Many are used in robberies, murders or transporting of explosives/firearms.

Always worth reporting.

Advertisement