Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw October 27th 2014

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I haven't gotten to watch Raw, but just to check; Team Cena means no Brock vs Cena 3 at Survivor Series, yes? If it isn't at that one, have they said when the world title match is?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Meh.
    I hate the fact they didn't just put Orton on Team Cena tonight; we know it's coming, it won't be a shock in any shape or form. Just do it and don't drag it on, and then expect everyone to be shocked next week when it happens.

Doubtful., not possible for those two combustible elements to co-exist.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Not impressed
    RhVE4pu.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

There's something about Team Cena vs Team Authority that really bothers me.

HHH is championing the future, the young guys. Cena is the older veteran trying to cling on to his spot?

You see the problem here? Cena is the babyface and HHH is the dastardly heel.

It's totally backwards. It makes no ****ing sense. And obviously Orton will be on Cena's team, or turn on the heel team. And we'll see the guys on top for the past 10 years dominate yet again.

It's like the New Blood vs the Millionaires Club again. I've defended Cena time and time again but even I am hoping he retires sooner rather then later.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Rollins gloating, Orton going crazy and Ryback back as feed me more, brilliant.

Not keen on Cena v Authority. Mainly because they went all out to get the title off him and since gave him a chance to earn a title shot and even asked him to join the authority. I just don't get it.

Would be better if Orton challenged Rollins directly and authority turned it into the tag match where they recruit their own partners with Cena joining Orton.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭colmufc

So anybody think paige could be in trouble for her punk comment

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Moneymaker wrote: »
    There's something about Team Cena vs Team Authority that really bothers me.

HHH is championing the future, the young guys. Cena is the older veteran trying to cling on to his spot?

Hadn't copped that, but yeah...the booking continues to annoy.

The only hope is that Cena might put a few young guys on his team for the rub. Wouldn't be surprised to see Reigns there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Delighted to see the return of ryback. Hope he gets a good push because Ryback rulez !

ricero wrote: »
    Delighted to see the return of ryback. Hope he gets a good push because Ryback rulez !

Agree

Just don't let him do anymore spine busters or his push will end when he delivers another concussion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

Angron wrote: »
    I haven't gotten to watch Raw, but just to check; Team Cena means no Brock vs Cena 3 at Survivor Series, yes? If it isn't at that one, have they said when the world title match is?
    They haven't said, but Brock isn't suppose to wrestle again until the Royal Rumble, so the presumption is Cena will get his shot then. So they're going have to stretch out Cena being "#1 Contender" for three months, only for him to lose, again, to Lesnar.

• Advertisement

I hope Cesaro or BNB ends up replacing Orton in the Authority.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Hope WWE gives him a big push again. If they handled him correctly, he could be great. A beastly wrecking machine who is also fairly articulate and can cut a good promo.

The ingredients are there, WWE! Forget about Reigns.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Ha actually nice to see a former heel acknowledge the fact he was a heel. Nice promo there from Ryback

• Registered Users Posts: 85,120 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm guessing the "30 day rule" don't apply to Lesnar and the title

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

I think the fact that Reigns has bombed so far has really made everyone appreciate Ryback more.

He has more to do, but there's definitely scope for it given the right push. This 'making up to the fans' shtick could work too. Would like to see him go after Lesner at some point to get back at Heyman or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,443 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

colmufc wrote: »
    So anybody think paige could be in trouble for her punk comment

What punk comment ? I didn't see raw last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,120 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

andyman wrote: »
    I think the fact that Reigns has bombed so far has really made everyone appreciate Ryback more.

He has more to do, but there's definitely scope for it given the right push. This 'making up to the fans' shtick could work too. Would like to see him go after Lesner at some point to get back at Heyman or something.

Really?

He has imo. I literally couldn't care less about him at all. So bland.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was delighted seeing Ryback as well. And definitely prefer him over Reigns. Actually think that match would've been even better if Bo was still undefeated. But looks like back to the drawing board for Curtis Axel.
    But I would like to see him work his way up the card this time. So IC or US title shot later on then work toward the WWE title

So how long has Reigns been known as The Juggernaut?

Personally I think having the entire roster come down was bad, not because it's pointless, but because I had trouble identifying people since see them so rarely and it just highlighted the lack of tv time they get. For a 3 hour show, how much was the authority and/or Cena?

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭colmufc

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    What punk comment ? I didn't see raw last night.

at the start if the aj v Alicia fox match up paige was on commentary duty and started saying "she's my punk" to which Cole and her had an awkward back and forth about the meaning of what she said where she explained "her punk means her girl or friend" , it came across pure awkward when paige seemed to realise what she said and Cole would not just let it slide and instead kept saying it was a new one on him etc etc. . .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

J. Marston wrote: »
    That backstage segment between Ziggler and Cena reminded me of Smackdown 2: Know Your Role's career mode for some strange reason.

Oh my gosh.... So close!

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Was delighted seeing Ryback as well. And definitely prefer him over Reigns. Actually think that match would've been even better if Bo was still undefeated. But looks like back to the drawing board for Curtis Axel.
    But I would like to see him work his way up the card this time. So IC or US title shot later on then work toward the WWE title

So how long has Reigns been known as The Juggernaut?

Personally I think having the entire roster come down was bad, not because it's pointless, but because I had trouble identifying people since see them so rarely and it just highlighted the lack of tv time they get. For a 3 hour show, how much was the authority and/or Cena?

Nxt would be a good move for Axel imo.

Advertisement