Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tyre Choice - Any experience with these?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've mentioned my views on Uniroyals on several occasions.
    tldr - I like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭VeVeX

pbthevet wrote: »
    They suggested pirelli or khumo winter tyres with a leaning towards khumo for duration and value. That surprised me to be honest bubthere you go.

Goodnight

Wouldn't happen to be a BMW dealer on the North Road, Finglas? The reason I ask is they are in leagues with Modern Tyres who just so happen to be a Kumho distributor. Its the only logical reason for the illogical suggestion that a Kumho tyre is a reasonable or comparable replacement for a Continental tyre.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭pbthevet

VeVeX wrote: »
    Wouldn't happen to be a BMW dealer on the North Road, Finglas? The reason I ask is they are in leagues with Modern Tyres who just so happen to be a Kumho distributor. Its the only logical reason for the illogical suggestion that a Kumho tyre is a reasonable or comparable replacement for a Continental tyre.

No was rally school ireland. They sponsored by and use pirelli.

Was intructers own opinion. Seemed umbiased considering pirelli sponsership and all.

Advertisement