Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15 - Season 16 Fixtures and Results Thread

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Game week 4
    Division premier league
    Liverpool ( robfowler ) 1 Chelsea ( axwell ) 0

Good game very tight one of my better games defensively had a couple of good chances as well . He switched to attack in the last couple of mins and left himself open to a breakaway in the last min. Good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

gameweek 7
    premiership
    alt.madrid/deafroadrunner vs liverpool/robfowler 2-1

this was a tough and frustrating game.
    rob got an early penalty thanks to my player deciding to jersey pull in the box. never even pressing circle. was lucky too to not be sent off. after that
    I was on the back foot for alot of it. robs game plan was to keep the ball away from me at cost. had a couple of chances but nothing was going right. rob defended well. changed formation and brought on cerci he changed things for me as he got two decent goals near the end for me to win the match. was a very tight game and rob was unfortunate not to win. hard luck rob good game.

gameweek 7
    premiership
    alt.madrid/deafroadrunner vs liverpool/robfowler 2-1

this was a tough and frustrating game.
    rob got an early penalty thanks to my player deciding to jersey pull in the box. never even pressing circle. was lucky too to not be sent off. after that
    I was on the back foot for alot of it. robs game plan was to keep the ball away from me at cost. had a couple of chances but nothing was going right. rob defended well. changed formation and brought on cerci he changed things for me as he got two decent goals near the end for me to win the match. was a very tight game and rob was unfortunate not to win. hard luck rob good game.

Well played mate you were dangerous Everytime you came forward. It was a lucky peno alright I think you hammered me last game we played so was happy enough that it was abit closer at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Championship

Gameweek 7:

Everton 2-3 Barcelona

PSN really getting on my tits tonight. Got ripped apart and was 3-0 down at half time. Would have switched tactics and formation only I couldn't pause the game for some bizarre reason. Second half was much better and had a few opportunities to level before the end, would have made a sub or two at the end only I still couldn't pause.. Have to say though after the first half I could have been 5 or 6 down. Good game

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Prem

Gameweek 5

Man City (capajoma) 3-1 Chelsea (Axwell)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Prem

Gameweek 7

Man City (capajoma) 2-1 Arsenal (brianregan09)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Gameweek 7
    Premiership
    Liverpool (robfowler) 1-2 Arsenal (brianregan09)

Great game really tense just nicked it at the end when a draw was coming

Yeah great game very close thought I was unlucky to be 1-0 down hit the bar then equalised in 90 min only to give the ball away when I should of cleared. Good game mate our last one was close to enjoyed them well played.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

load of my results must of got lost in translation heres whats been played:

Premiership

Week 1
    B. Dortmund 0 v Real Madrid 4

Week 3
    B. Dortmund 2 v Bayern 1

Week 4
    Man City 1 v B. Dortmund 2
    Dortmund 2 v Man City 1

Week 6
    B. Dortmund 2 v Barcelona 0