Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm in love with a Boardsie.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,888 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

She gets why I don't though.. She's kinda weird too, very alternative if you know what I mean, artsy..

The kind that likes to be tied up and **** on.

I hears ya bruv!

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭SkyBlueClouds

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

She gets why I don't though.. She's kinda weird too, very alternative if you know what I mean, artsy..

Meet up with her and while you're chatting, mid conversation, say "I want you to draw me like one of your French girls" and reveal yourself.

It's the best way to go about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Chatting on FB now.. Really want to but afraid to bite the bullet and just ask her... :(:( I'll wait for the right moment..

Definitely, keep waiting, the right moment will be sometime after she begins to tell you all about this new guy she met and is really in to

Unfortunately though by then you will be so far in the friendzone (if not already) that it will be impossible to get out. Send me on her details, Ill sort it for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭WhiteWalls

This is great craic. Will we get a lock in here I wonder or is your man strict?

• Advertisement

When you do get back to your account, can you tell us how this happened? Did you leave yourself logged in at work? Leave your phone down somewhere? Kayleigh has called over and tied you up (for later) and is further punishing you by ****ing with your boards account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

I maybe losing interest in this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

No one posted this yet?

For shame

Needs moar pics or odd sexual references

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

kryogen wrote: »
    Definitely, keep waiting, the right moment will be sometime after she begins to tell you all about this new guy she met and is really in to

Unfortunately though by then you will be so far in the friendzone (if not already) that it will be impossible to get out. Send me on her details, Ill sort it for ya

At last..put us out of our misery..Im dizzy from the will I/ wont I scenario...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Gone offline, never got a chance to ask.

Fúck sake. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Gone offline, never had the balls to ask.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Just gone to strain the beef curtains, I'll be back!

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

So here's the story guys; I want to ask out a Boardsie.

They're funny, smart, charming, great fun, but is it too weird? What should I do? Should I just ask them straight out if they want to go out with me? I've never felt like this about someone before, I spend hours PMing them, and we always respond to each other, it just seems so natural, so real. Would you think it's a step too far to ask out a Boardsie? I'm stuck in two minds here guys, I'd really like some advice. I don't want this to pass me by :(:(

Do you like chicken ??

If so.........

then suck my cock.........

It's FOUL :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: (FOWL)

I love you, baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

Chatting on FB now.. Really want to but afraid to bite the bullet and just ask her... :(:( I'll wait for the right moment..

no one in their right mind would accept a date from someone they haven't even seen a pic of.

How convenient!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

"beef curtains". Well that's put me off a takeaway.

Make sure you order the cream of sumyunguy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,107 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Could be worse, tuna curtains.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I feel so bad now for Kayleigh! The public rejection!!!

SOB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,888 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I feel so bad now for Kayleigh! The public rejection!!!

SOB.

She's had it coming. Every one of these threads that comes up she puts herself forward*.

*may contain elements of fiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

srm23 wrote: »
    no one in their right mind would accept a date from someone they haven't even seen a pic of.

http://www.gamespot.com/api/image/scale_small/2481293-9708338483-01021.jpg

This will be OP and yer wan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Frank Lee Midere

Ah you were better off starting a thread about it and not posting your picture on Facebook. Chicks dig that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Ah you were better off starring a thread about it and not posting your picture on Facebook. Chicks dig that.

Imagine how thrilled she's gonna be when she finds this thread dedicated to her.

Love is in the air, can ya smell it?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Can you imagine if Stormfront faced off against AH's, the far left vs the far right. Two sides of the same coin going at it and getting nasty, bantastic. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭WILL NEVER LOG OFF

So here's the story guys; I want to ask out a Boardsie.

They're funny, smart, charming, great fun, but is it too weird? What should I do? Should I just ask them straight out if they want to go out with me? I've never felt like this about someone before, I spend hours PMing them, and we always respond to each other, it just seems so natural, so real. Would you think it's a step too far to ask out a Boardsie? I'm stuck in two minds here guys, I'd really like some advice. I don't want this to pass me by :(:(
    just curious
    "them" = "him"?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Wait for the right moment. Sometime after dark. Then pounce from the bushes.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Surely if you're sending regular PMs on boards she will look through your post history from time to time?

If she does, it won't help.

That might be the plan of course - let her chance upon this thread and go weak at the knees at her bashful prince.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

I detect a mini series. On a similar note, I saw a man spreading slurry yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 424 ✭✭Chunners

FFS Prince this is beyond a joke, it was bad enough that night you followed me home and wrote "I LOVE YOU" in 12 foot letters on the front of my house in your own s**t but this is really morto and by the way you sending 100 mails a day declaring your undying love and me replying once or twice to say "The barring order includes not mailing me" does not qualify as "we always respond to each other" . Will I have to send my da around again? he's still pissed off about the cleaning bill for the house, do you have any idea how hard it is to clean dry s**t off white pebble dash walls? we had to get a sand blaster ffs! you really need more fiber in your diet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement