Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Regular Season 14/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

LaVine :eek:

Oladipo's dunks were actually quite good, but after LaVine's first round showing you could just see him thinking to himself "how the **** can I possibly beat that" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Just watched the highlights this morn. Levine really was something else. Plumlee was a poor contestant. Levine actually ducks his head at one point to avoid hitting the rim

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Thread from reddit with links to every event without the ads and talk in between etc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2vxx2l/video_compilation_of_every_event_from_nba_all/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Lavine's first dunk was one of the best dunks I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Durant apparently went in on the media over the weekend, "You guys don't know ****," "Only here cuz I have to be," kinda stuff. Westbrook's been rough with media too.

These dudes realise they play in Oklahoma right? They'd get eaten alive in a major market.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,965 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Durant apparently went in on the media over the weekend, "You guys don't know ****," "Only here cuz I have to be," kinda stuff. Westbrook's been rough with media too.

These dudes realise they play in Oklahoma right? They'd get eaten alive in a major market.

Really, durrant went off, he is usually so pc and doesn't tock the boat, about time he grew a pair

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Brick city in the All Star game., Westbrook in particular has taken some wack a$$ shots….though he has 20+ points in the first half

Dirk with an alley oop….now there's something you don't see every day.:eek: He got at least an inch off the ground.

Jeeez, it's busy in here lately!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Knicks buying out Amare and letting him go. Should have done it earlier in the season. He's off to a contender now I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭nerd69

Knicks buying out Amare and letting him go. Should have done it earlier in the season. He's off to a contender now I'd imagine.

leaning towards mavs by the sounds of it

• Advertisement

Was just reading his stats as a Knick - 17ppg and 7rpg. Given the injuries and his on court trouble with Melo, they're impressive numbers. I thought his production was way lower than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Rumours of Larry Sanders being bought out by Milwaukee, could be a useful pickup for someone provided he doesn't decide he's doing something daft like retiring to Bangladesh to farm mushrooms. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2366315-larry-sanders-latest-news-buyout-rumors-speculation-surrounding-bucks-star

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Amare to Dallas is done. Best of luck big fella

jesus kobes claiming that the entire lockout was orchestrated to prevent the lakers making moves :D:D

Dragic telling the Suns he won't resign :eek: so that pouts Isiah Thomas in play as Suns can't really let Dragic walk for free.

Nets getting busy with possible Joe Johnson to Detroit for Brandon Jennings (contract dump) and Lopez to OKC trades are on the table again.

Last few days of trade deadline should see some crazy sheeeeeet go down as usual.

Yeah apparently the Rockets are very keen to get Dragic back after letting him walk a few years ago. He'll want a big deal in the offseason though which is going to hurt the Rockets cap. Can see Donatas Motiejūnas being involved in any trade anyway. Ryan McDonagh is a good GM so will be interesting to see how he handles it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Useful graph here showing the value of Dragic's Bird rights, which teams would be trading for a right to offer him:
    Report: Suns will try to trade Goran Dragic, Celtics and Kings show interest

worth an extra $28m over 5 years, assuming he got a max deal.

I guess it was leaked by Dragic's agent, he wants the $28m guaranteed, he just doesn't want it from the Suns.

Melo shutting it down for the rest of the season. Knicks enter complete tank mode(which I am more than happy to see.) Knicks have been 0-13 since Melo has been out. The NBA, where amazing happens.

buyer95 wrote: »
    Melo shutting it down for the rest of the season. Knicks enter complete tank mode(which I am more than happy to see.) Knicks have been 0-13 since Melo has been out. The NBA, where amazing happens.

Melo. Where winning happens.

Oh, wait….

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Melo. Where money happens.

Oh, wait….

FYP:pac:

• Advertisement

Melo. Where winning happens.

Oh, wait….

This season is not on Melo. Blame Phil, Fisher, Dolan or whoever but the Knicks have not been terrible due to Melo. Yeah sure he took the money, but this season is not on Melo. I'm not going to be watching the Knicks much the rest of the season but Atleast we've cleared decks and can try and rebuild properly, and hopefully snag a good draft pick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

Rumours of the wolves working to bring back Garnett... be a bit mad to see him back there

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭limerickfc

Any predictions on any trades likely to go down over the next 5 to 6 hours?

Not sure really. The Phoenix situation with Goran is a disaster. He's gone from being a player who was liked throughout the league for his passion to coming across like a temper tantrum throwing child. Apparently he threw an awful fit at practice yesterday.

Him going to Houston could be a massive game changer though. Would take so much pressure off Harden as he'd have someone who could create plays for him. Gonna be an interesting evening anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Lopez to OKC? Dragic leaves Phoenix. Allen signs with Caves to reform the real big 3

Rumours of the wolves working to bring back Garnett... be a bit mad to see him back there

could be to help the young guys ala Gerald Wallace in boston. by all accounts the guy is still loved there jalen rose maintains that he will get a percentage of the ownership when he retires

Not sure really. The Phoenix situation with Goran is a disaster. He's gone from being a player who was liked throughout the league for his passion to coming across like a temper tantrum throwing child. Apparently he threw an awful fit at practice yesterday.

Him going to Houston could be a massive game changer though. Would take so much pressure off Harden as he'd have someone who could create plays for him. Gonna be an interesting evening anyway.

apparently he wants no part of houston only the lakers or knicks and they have **** all to give back
    stuchyg wrote: »
    Lopez to OKC? Dragic leaves Phoenix. Allen signs with Caves to reform the real big 3
    ray allen? he's far from big 3 material at this stage

arron afflalo gone to the blazers

edit: him and alonzo gee for will barton,victor claver a second round pick and a 2016 lottery protected pick

javale mcgee and a first rounder via okc to philly.

denver clearing out

• Advertisement

brook lopez-reggie jackson deal done okc rumoured to be trying to get norris cole now

Advertisement