Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saturday Night Show - 25th. October 2014 10.05pm

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Mid 90's diagnosis?

I simply cannot imagine being told that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Homophobia really is a rotten scar on Irish Society.

When we the same people continue this gross behavior by passing it down to future generations it increases the likelihood of more tension when there shouldn't be any tension in the first place.

If Irish people weren't to continue this behavior any further in the future by changing their ways than Ireland will become a better place for gay people to live in this country. Ireland should move on from this sort of oppressive crap by letting go of past ills with people who seem inferior to them because of their sexuality. The people who live here should not be afraid to change their ways and why shouldn't they.

Nobody would go against them if they made that change. Think about it Homophobia should be stamped out of Ireland pure and simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

I was cycling down the road one day, and a bunch of lads driving down the road stuck a hand out the window and slapped the bag off my back....

I dont think the problem is people being homophobic, I think the problem is allowing a bunch of lads to congregate in a motorized vehicle

yeah, see the N7 the other night.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Is AZT the new treatments that is being referred to?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,046 ✭✭✭✭neris

amdublin wrote: »
    He's got a great laugh!

Dont you mean "she" before you offend a minority

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,596 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

I was cycling down the road one day, and a bunch of lads driving down the road stuck a hand out the window and slapped the bag off my back....

I dont think the problem is people being homophobic, I think the problem is allowing a bunch of lads to congregate in a motorized vehicle

I was jogging one day during the winter. Car full of lads driving towards me, window opens, some punk hurls a snowball hits me square in the face.

Bastards. If i had a dollar for every time I've imagined chasing them down and...

Oh, sorry, what were we talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

tampopo wrote: »
    yeah, see the N7 the other night.... :(

Dont talk to me about that.. That was a bit too close for comfort... You wont see Martin Collins near a radio for the next few months at least that's something positive..

Skid X wrote: »
    As I said, i'm more of a Lily Savage man ;)

Now there's a voice!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,147 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

The Panti/Iona issue did expose underlying homophobia among a large amount of people and forced them to consider their prejudice against gay people.

Thank you Iona.

nice legs, to be fair.

:-D:-D:-D

• Advertisement

Aw I hope it all goes well for Panti in the future and that she stays healthy and well

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Next week ... John Waters and most of the Iona Institute.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,147 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

What a rubbish programme.

Fail.

You trying to bully people again are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,737 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Cut off the credits, fast exit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Well that went off without a hitch

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

The Panti/Iona issue did expose underlying homophobia among a large amount of people and forced them to consider their prejudice to gay people.

Thank you Iona.

:confused: Eh I wouldn't go that far

• Registered Users Posts: 72,238 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

As I said, i'm more of a Lily Savage man ;)

I'm more of a Fred Savage man :D

crumbs-fred-savage2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

ok! as a gay woman I'm
    horrified I don't know this but......... panti is panti bar! ???????? He owns/runs it????

Next week ... John Waters and most of the Iona Institute.

The Director of Hairspray John Waters, obviously. You need balance.

• Advertisement

that interview with panti was too short :-(

Enjoyed that.

Night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,737 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

that interview with panti was too short :-(

Poor Matress Mick got only seconds on air :D

ok! as a gay woman I'm
    horrified I don't know this but......... panti is panti bar! ???????? He owns/runs it????

Yup

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    I was jogging one day during the winter. Car full of lads driving towards me, window opens, some punk hurls a snowball hits me square in the face.

Ah yeah, but what did they say about the dress you were wearing.. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

neris wrote: »
    Pantis more about self promotion and ego inflation then anything else

Yeah, she never campaigns for HIV/AIDS awareness, equal rights etc...

I didn't know about the HIV. That's rough. Although if he can take one pill a day and keep it under control, that's amazing progress on a terrible disease.

I'm more of a Fred Savage man :D

crumbs-fred-savage2.jpg

Macho Man Randy Savage, for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

The Panti/Iona issue did expose underlying homophobia among a large amount of people and forced them to consider their prejudice against gay people.

Thank you Iona.

Apart from getting a load of money for nothing, the Iona 'Institute' did themselves and their arguments (or lack thereof) no favours at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Is AZT the new treatments that is being referred to?

I would think it is Gilead Science's Viread. World leaders in HIV treatments.
    They recently got a newer version of HIV treatment approved by the FDA in the US.

Advertisement