Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats has you up at this time?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

The neighbours rams broke out earlier and was tipping all the ewes, gave all nite curtailing them and returning them. Damage is done though :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

I find it very hard to actually get to sleep. Switched the PC off just after 1, with the intention of going to sleep, hopped into bed, straight on to the phone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Sam Mac wrote: »
    I find it very hard to actually get to sleep. Switched the PC off just after 1, with the intention of going to sleep, hopped into bed, straight on to the phone!

There's a meme for that. I do the same every night :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

I'd have her the bed with me only I know that's the worst idea ever. Poor doggie.

dont do it or this is what will greet you every morning for the ret of their days.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e59/rhythmtech/10361020_10201659427766731_7972238146620552915_n_zpsb5046c57.jpg

if i could go back i'd never have let the gf bring her into the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

big.bird84 wrote: »
    I'm 30, thaks for asking :-P she's 2

Ah my son is a year next month. Im not joking i cant remember the last night myself and me girlfriend had the bed to ourselves. Saying that its kinda nice when your room is freezing getting into bed beside the two of them! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I made it to the toilet, this time :)

Apt name:D

dont do it or this is what will greet you every morning for the ret of their days.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e59/rhythmtech/10361020_10201659427766731_7972238146620552915_n_zpsb5046c57.jpg

if i could go back i'd never have let the gf bring her into the bed.

Aw LOOKIT :D

Ah no, I won't I won't, she can come in in the morning when I'm having my tea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I don't think I'm ever sleep before 4.. I end up at lock ins a lot.

Last night I somehow got sick in my shoes which I haven't done today so I'm feeling very positive about tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 big.bird84

Ah my son is a year next month. Im not joking i cant remember the last night myself and me girlfriend had the bed to ourselves. Saying that its kinda nice when your room is freezing getting into bed beside the two of them! 

They're great little radiators to be fair. Currently himself is sitting in her room with her til she goes back to sleep. I'm giving him moral support by being in our bed on the phone :-D

Aw LOOKIT :D

Ah no, I won't I won't, she can come in in the morning when I'm having my tea :)

the worst thing is the eyes... just dont look into her eyes or its all over.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Ah my son is a year next month. Im not joking i cant remember the last night myself and me girlfriend had the bed to ourselves. Saying that its kinda nice when your room is freezing getting into bed beside the two of them! :P

Welcome to my world:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

The neighbours rams broke out earlier and was tipping all the ewes, gave all nite curtailing them and returning them. Damage is done though :mad:

There's a ewe in the field outside me with a chest infection, on a calm night you'd swear there was a dozen pensioners dogging somewhere, the noise of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I was writing to try and make it easier to sleep, 5 pages later it got too boring....i sleep now zzzz

big.bird84 wrote: »
    They're great little radiators to be fair. Currently himself is sitting in her room with her til she goes back to sleep. I'm giving him moral support by being in our bed on the phone :-D

I told her an hour ago go on go to bed your moaning all day that u dont feel well. Up there sending me stupid stuff to my phone she finds online :pac:

I know for a fact give it about twenty minutes and im gonna hear DA DA DA DA DA coming from up the stairs......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

--LOS-- wrote: »
    I was writing to try and make it easier to sleep, 5 pages later it got too boring....i sleep now zzzz

Every night I go to bed I say I'm going to start my memoirs.

I get as far as 'I was born' and conk right out.

the worst thing is the eyes... just dont look into her eyes or its all over.

Ah god they just want cuddles!

I'm up at 6 to take her for a walk >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

3 yr old screaming coz someone stole her cupcake - dreaming. Woke the 1 yr old in the process. Can't remember what it feels like not to be tired.

I wonder how many of us night owls that are on late have insomnia? :o
    I have had it for years but it doesn't bother me that much anymore. I'm sitting here concocting recipes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,757 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm up watching Barnaby Jones.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

There's a ewe in the field outside me with a chest infection, on a calm night you'd swear there was a dozen pensioners dogging somewhere, the noise of it.

Are you a vet? i think its someone trying to dog with your sheep, if your from kerrry, clare, donegal or mayo that is prob it.

• Advertisement

Smidge wrote: »
    I wonder how many of us night owls that are on late have insomnia? :o
    I have had it for years but it doesn't bother me that much anymore. I'm sitting here concocting recipes :D

Dont even think i get Insomnia i just get into these really **** sleeping patterns one week im grand early to sleep early up next im sitting here talking crap at half two in the morning :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭CaptainInsano

Insomnia and have to set off for work at 7am. I'll spend all day wrecked and still not be able to get to sleep until 3 or 4am.

Every night I go to bed I say I'm going to start my memoirs.

I get as far as 'I was born' and conk right out.

Your life's that boring? :P

I kid, I kid:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Colin G.

I'm having fun at work providing the lads with some nice and cold pints.

Ah god they just want cuddles!

I'm up at 6 to take her for a walk >.<

ouch!

my one is 4 a couple of weeks ago, she's long realised that if she holds her bladder she gets to stay in bed. she couldnt be dragged out of bed at 6am in a fit. 10/11am is more her kinda getting up hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

I should become a mod......... Id be the mod that never sleeps ! Fighting crime all the time !!

And were working live an elf... it's catchy... A long weekend a coming.

Dont even think i get Insomnia i just get into these really **** sleeping patterns one week im grand early to sleep early up next im sitting here talking crap at half two in the morning :pac:

Ah that's not insomnia my boy. Just a restless sleep pattern:)

You want the good stuff, the real deal.
    I sleep anywhere, on average, between 3 and 5 hours a day.

I got a new dog yesterday. She was asleep in the kitchen but got woken by something and couldn't calm down. Barking a bit at things there weren't actually in the garden. I had to put her in the bathroom to calm her down :(

I'd have her the bed with me only I know that's the worst idea ever. Poor doggie.

Went over to the Animal & Pet forum assuming you had posted pics of the new pooch but alas, I was wrong. So, you know, pics or........

I got a new dog yesterday. She was asleep in the kitchen but got woken by something and couldn't calm down. Barking a bit at things there weren't actually in the garden. I had to put her in the bathroom to calm her down :(

What breed is she?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 big.bird84

I told her an hour ago go on go to bed your moaning all day that u dont feel well. Up there sending me stupid stuff to my phone she finds online 

I know for a fact give it about twenty minutes and im gonna hear DA DA DA DA DA coming from up the stairs......

I'm the same. I go to bed tired and then spend at least an hour on my phone!

The young one always looks for Daddy, wants nothing to do with me but she wakes the whole house anyway so it makes no odds!

Advertisement