Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats has you up at this time?

Options
  • 24-10-2014 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone else lost the concept of time threw out the day?
    Its just going on two am now and here i am in my sitting room doing nothing when i should more then likely be in bed.

What has everyone else up ? Is it a regular thing or just one of those nights/mornings?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Aongus Von Bismarck

Making my trades on the HKEx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Can't sleep, what's new

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

long night of editing in work. square eyes at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Im out of work then add in the fact my son sleeps arseways lately this time of night is really only time i get to myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭dpofloinn

An insatiable horn

• Advertisement

Im out of work then add in the fact my son sleeps arseways lately this time of night is really only time i get to myself.

and now after seeing your username i have those opening chords running thru my head :(

damn you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,187 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

College work. Want to get it done before the weekend so I can get laaaangered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Day off tomorrow and saturday and sunday and monday.......so decided to open those 12 packs of budweiser and get stuck in for the long weekend after a suffering past week. Cheers, may the beers be with you.....Always.

dpofloinn wrote: »
    An insatiable horn

there's no quenchin one of those lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Shit the bed again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Just finished work, having started at 8am this morning. Bloody last minute problems, exacerbated by busybodies.

degsie wrote: »
    Learning the difference between 'threw out' and 'throughout'.

Being a petty ****e more like :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Had to get out of KeithM89's bed again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Shit the bed again.

You got to stop doing bare back.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Insomnia mixed with very flexible work hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Shit the bed again.

I made it to the toilet, this time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Peyton Manning's supple throwing hand.

It was half seven in the morning when i got off here yesterday ffs. Long time since i did that wouldnt mind but i got back up at about ten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Chance The Fapper

Assignments due tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 big.bird84

Screaming child. Joy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm not in work till 2 so just watched a film to pass the time. Boards generally slows down about 1 so I've no idea what I'm even doing on here :/

big.bird84 wrote: »
    Screaming child. Joy

What age?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I'm not in work till 2 so just watched a film to pass the time. Boards generally slows down about 1 so I've no idea what I'm even doing on here :/

I should become a mod......... Id be the mod that never sleeps ! Fighting crime all the time !!

I got a new dog yesterday. She was asleep in the kitchen but got woken by something and couldn't calm down. Barking a bit at things there weren't actually in the garden. I had to put her in the bathroom to calm her down :(

I'd have her the bed with me only I know that's the worst idea ever. Poor doggie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Listening to classic rock ballads and browsing Reddit out of boredom. Also, intermitent dental pain/neuralglia is plaguing me tonight. I don't feel up to attempting to sleep when I know I'll only end up lying in bed willing the pain to go. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I got a new dog yesterday. She was asleep in the kitchen but got woken by something and couldn't calm down. Barking a bit at things there weren't actually in the garden. I had to put her in the bathroom to calm her down :(

I'd have her the bed with me only I know that's the worst idea ever. Poor doggie.

Your dog will the first in history that sees anywhere next or near a bath as a place of calm. :p

McChubbin wrote: »
    Listening to classic rock ballads and browsing Reddit out of boredom. Also, intermitent dental pain/neuralglia is plaguing me tonight. I don't feel up to attempting to sleep when I know I'll only end up lying in bed willing the pain to go. :(

Oh god Reddit i knew i didnt do something today!!! :pac:

Your dog will the first in history that sees anywhere next or near a bath as a place of calm. :p

Ah she was trying to have a shower with me this morning :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 big.bird84

What age?

I'm 30, thaks for asking :-P she's 2

Advertisement