Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Married and using Tinder.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

People who think otherwise are stupid imo.

What's Tinder for? Dating.

If your OH is on it are they cheating? Yes. Or they want to.

No other reason to be on it.

Oh except for other stupid cúnts who go on and have something like, have a gf/bf so not interested in dating... Whatever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

Jay D wrote: »
    People who think otherwise are stupid imo.

What's Tinder for? Dating.

If your OH is on it are they cheating? Yes. Or they want to.

No other reason to be on it.

Oh except for other stupid cúnts who go on and have something like, have a gf/bf so not interested in dating... Whatever.

I have not used tinder and dont have facebook. But are there actually people who set up a tinder account and say "not interested in dating as have a bf/gf"? Really? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Peist2007 wrote: »
    I have not used tinder and dont have facebook. But are there actually people who set up a tinder account and say "not interested in dating as have a bf/gf"? Really? :pac:

Beggars belief doesn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

"But everyone else in on it so I wanna be on it too even though I'm happy with what I have I just want to see what all the fuss is about and be part of the cooooool gang. Okaaaaay?"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I don't think being on tinder is cheating. Messaging somebody on tinder is a different kettle of fish.

I wouldn't get rid of my Tinder account if I were in a relationship. I just wouldn't message anybody (not that I bother messaging matches anyway).

It's just window shopping for me. I don't even want to try the clothes on.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

Kinda does. People need to be told that t'internet is a part of the real world.

Just another extension of the complete narcissism which seems to be acceptable nowadays. Imagine being 70 and your grandkids reading the retarded vain sh1te you put up in your 20s, 30s and 40s?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

smash wrote: »
    Still location based. So if you OH's friends or your friends have it and they're within a certain range then you could pop up on their screen.

Which is why you unlink your profile and don't leave it up for a week

Advertisement