Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staying in a hotel

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Larianne wrote: »
    I used the bidet as a foot cooler post lots of walking around Rome.

There was a TV in the bathroom also :confused:

I think the best part of staying in a hotel is not having to make the bed :D

I've never made the bed ever...best part of being married!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Went to new york to get engaged. (Suprise of course)

Stayed in the waldorf astoria. Got upgraded to a suite which belonged to frank sinatra back in the day.

Immense.

Floor to ceiling white marble.

Big ass bed that we got to make plenty of use of.

Yes, I had sex in Frank Sinatra's suite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Simonigs1.0

It gets boring.

For the past two weeks I've been working quite a distance from home, so I've been staying in a hotel Monday to Friday. I mean, its nice to have someone do everything for you, everything is free too, but the sex I miss out on brings a tear to my eye. I get bored so quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

You get the channels on the television such as BBC, UTV and Sky

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Inspecting and criticising the fire escape plan on the back of the door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

cruais wrote: »
    Went to new york to get engaged. (Suprise of course)

Stayed in the waldorf astoria. Got upgraded to a suite which belonged to frank sinatra back in the day.

Immense.

Floor to ceiling white marble.

Big ass bed that we got to make plenty of use of.

Yes, I had sex in Frank Sinatra's suite.

I'll assume the springs were broken if the bed dated from when he was married to Ava Gardner.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭shuffles88

Using all the hot water:D 90 minute shower? don't mind if I do!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

shuffles88 wrote: »
    Using all the hot water:D 90 minute shower? don't mind if I do!

Lol .

Am I the only one that uses the shower as my iron

Pop all the shirts in there, put they shower on as hot as it gets.
    40 mins later you have a nice steam room with perfect shirts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭travis1976

I love hotel showers. I've often snuck back up the room for a nice shower. The heat and the water pressure. It's nearly the first thing I do when I get there. My wife laughs. A good shower followed by a cold beer whilst wrapped in a towel waiting to dry. Hmmmm (wanders off to check hotel prices)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,171 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

It hugely depends on the hotel tbh. Most business trips are to fairly generic, boring hotels. Best bit about those is being able to charge the company for the booze and not having to bother picking up towels off the bathroom floor / make the bed etc.

A decent hotel though? It has to be the effect it has on the female libido and willingness to experiment!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I love hotels from swimming pools to gorgeous grub to endless hot water and a pub on your doorstep:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Currently I'm nearly up to 90 consecutive nights in hotels and I will prob rack up another 50 before I get home for a holiday.
    Best thing about the current one is tgi Fridays next door provide room service!

Advertisement